[Game] Air Navy Fighters
Air Navy Fighters Lite, powered by RORTOS flight engine – F18 Carrier Landing, let you dive into a new flight dimension.
With your super detailed F/A-18 Super Hornet you will involved in ground attack missions and dangerous navy landing operations.
Disengage your jet from enemy SAM missiles, avoid radars, select your favorite weapons and destroy warships, shoot choppers and try always-new free scenarios from online community with free flight mode.
New revolutionary scenario builder: build your terrain within your mobile device, design your missions adding objects and targets and play.
* Missions: Gameplay Engine with four different fighting missions.
* Advanced weather conditions generator (wind, rain, fog) and different scenarios (day, dawn, overcast, night).
* Worldwide scenario access, for download always-new scenario (free flight only in lite version).
* Scenario builder with terrain engine.
* Comprehensive Tutorials.
* Free flight mode.
* Multi-touch controls.
* F/A-18 Super Hornet, F-14 Tomcat and C-2A Greyhound cockpit view mode.
* I.F.L.O.L.S. approaching system.
* Controls Simulation mode.
Optimized for XPeria PLAY
Air Navy Fighters user reviews :
Nice graphics, good controls. Runs very well on my Galaxy Nexus. My main critique is that the font in the mission select/etc screens is next to impossible to read. An always-visible radar map would also be very nice.
I am in love with this game. Runs super smooth for a free game. But must use power source because it sucks the life out of my sII battery. Think u can make one with a helicopter just as good???…. I know u guys can. Keep up the good things…
Download Air Navy Fighters :
Leave your feedback regarding Air Navy Fighters