[App] AndroVid Video Trimmer
AndroVid provides you the following functionalities:
– Trim your videos and produce clips.
– Delete middle parts from a video (UNIQUE FEATURE)
– Split your video files into two separate video clips
– Grab video frames
– Convert your video files to MP3 audio files
– Video Effects (Fade in/out, Gray Tone, Mirror, Negate, Remove Audio, Slow Motion, Swap U-V)
– Set video frames as wallpaper
– Share your video clips and grabbed video images. Upload your videos to facebook , youtube etc.
– Play video clips
– Sort your videos by their name, size, duration and date
– Rename/Delete videos on your phone
!!! IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM, PLEASE SEND US A SMALL PIECE OF VIDEO SO THAT WE CAN ANALYZE THE PROBLEM. THANKS. !!!
Some Notes on Usage:
* MP3 files go to /sdcard/AndroVid/audio folder.
* Grabbed images go to /sdcard/AndroVid/image folder
* During trimming in order to get the correct start/end points you can use Zoom buttons which zoom in/out the timescale.
An good tutorial explaining HOW TO USE ANDROVID:(Special thanks to Lalit Aggarwal)
Purpose of Permissions:
“READ SENSITIVE LOG DATA”: This permission is used when a crash occurs in the AndroVid application. Log data is collected to fix bugs. You can disable this permission using the “Options” menu.
If you see any problem please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or report it on our web site hxxp://androvid.blogspot.com
AndroVid uses FFmpeg under permission of LGPL.
1.2.1 – Bug fixes
1.2.0 – Now you can try Pro version capabilities before buying it.
– More codecs are supported, which will fix many video processing failures.
– NEW FEATURE: Video effects added
1.1.4 – Rotate 90 degree problem for 3GP files fixed. (PRO Version)
– Thumbnail updated when “Overwrite Original File” option selected
1.1.3 – NEW UNIQUE FEATURE!!!! Delete middle parts of a video
– Auto-Save grabbed video frames options added. ( Use Option menu to use this feature)
– Video Rotate / Flip feature added (PRO Version)
– Video Conversion Quality setting added (PRO Version)
– MOV format Conversion added (PRO Version)
– Bug fixes
1.1.2 – Some minor bug-fixes
* Bug fixes
* Video file name is shown on video
* Buttons added to grabbed image view
1.1.0 – Major upgrade release
– Video library updated
– Progress bars are shown during all video editing actions
– Installation to SD card allowed
– Frame Grab improved
– Watch all your videos using previous-next buttons
– See details of your video files
1.0.6 – Bug fix release
1.0.5 – Bug fix release, mem usage optimized for frame grabbing
1.0.4 – Error reporting feature added
– Options dialog added
– Support for landscape and smaller screen sizes
– Some bug fixes
1.0.3 – New feature : You can split your video files into two video clips
– New feature : You can convert your video files to MP3 audio files
– New feature : You can set your grabbed video image as wallpaper
– Improved memory usage to prevent OutOfMemory errors
– Some bug fixes
– First version released
video editor, frame grabber, extract still images, video, androvid, video cutter, cut video, video trimmer, trim, snip, cut, delete, rename, grab, sort videos, share video clips, share video images, set wallpaper, convert to MP3, video splitter, split videos, video effects, slow motion, fade
[ 2011 Best App Ever Awards Nominee ]
AndroVid user reviews:
Good app, needs more features like: adding videos to each others, sound effects, adding images to video, etc. Thanks
I love to edit my films on the computer, but now being able to record HD video on my phone makes this app super useful!! The only thing that would raise the star rating would be to allow you to piece multiple clips together and import sound… Then I could do most of my trailer work anywhere, anytime! I would not even mind paying for the pro version if it had such capabilities! Thank you to the developers for creating such a solid, awesome app. Keep it up!
Download AndroVid :
Leave your feedback regarding AndroVid