EVGA Precision X. Designed from the ground up to support the latest GPU technologies, EVGA Precision X redefines what overclocking software should be. This program allows you to fine tune your EVGA graphics card.
Requires a Bluetooth enabled PC and the latest version of precision (http://www.evga.com/precision/)
1. Install the latest EVGA Precision X from www.evga.com/precision
2. Install the EVGA Precision X Android App
3. Load EVGA Precision X on your Bluetooth Enabled PC
4. Navigate to Options>General and Select “Enable external access to application via Bluetooth”
5. Click OK
6. Start EVGA Precision X on your Android Device and pair it to your PC via Bluetooth (Make sure your devices are set as discoverable)
EVGA Precision user reviews :
Doesn’t do anything The 2 programs don’t interface, this app doesn’t do anything but take up space on my phone. Was hoping to use it to monitor my cards during bf4 since the dev is to lazy to set up precisionX for x64 games. But alas, nothing. Maybe some other time.
No connection. Can’t connect through BT. Keep crashes on my Nexus 5. WiFi does not crash but cannot find my PC through IP address. Hence useless. Worked fine with my old moto atrix 2. Surprised that pure android device is having hard time with it.
Download EVGA Precision :
Leave your feedback regarding EVGA Precision
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.