You can ask Robin for directions, local places, real-time parking, traffic info, gas prices, weather, your Twitter news and much more. While still a student, Robin is already trained to understand questions and commands in these domains, and she’s constantly learning and adapting to you. She can be both useful and fun, and she’ll call you whatever names you want! Just tap the microphone button, and Robin will be all ears. Even after handing it over to other apps, Robin is still there for you – just “wave hello” twice in front and above the screen (or brush lightly the top brim of your phone).
• Now supporting the entire US! Having trouble with a particular location? Let us know and we’ll fix it.
• Gesture activation may differ slightly from one phone to another. Typically, it’s enough to wave in front and slightly above the screen, or stroke the top brim of your phone lighly. Having trouble? Be sure to let us know!
• Robin is currently in Beta, meaning that it’s not perfect yet. But that also means that you can watch her intelligence evolve day after day, and even get to contribute to get upbringing a little. Come be a part of the experience!
Examples of useful commands
• Where is the nearest Macy’s?… Can I park there?
• Find Thai restaurants in SF… How about French?
• I feel like some ice cream!
• Find a burger place … Does it have a good rating?
• Where can I park?
• Find cheapest parking around Union Square
• Next one / what else?
• Anything closer/cheaper?
• Can I reserve it?.. Let’s go there!
• Go to 1234 Lombard San Francisco
• Get me to Getty Museum
• Directions to Hollywood and Highland
• How is the traffic?
• What is the traffic like near Hollywood?
• Where is the cheapest gas in Santa Monica?
• What’s the weather like in San Diego tomorrow?
• Is it snowing in Moscow?
• Read my Twitter feed
• Play some more
• Remind me to exercise tonight!
• What can you do?
• I need some words of wisdom
• Tell me a joke
Compare to Siri, Nuance, Dragon Go, Vlingo, Evi, Voice Actions, VoiceSearch, SpeakToIt, Iris, Skyvi and other voice control applications.
Love it but the things I don’t like is when you press the button to speak it a Lil too long for it to recognize you. Sometimes you have to repeat yourself and then shell replay what you said twice. Uggh. Also if you could tell it to play music and other personal stuff would be 5 *
It may be cool when Robin is more advanced. However, Robin can’t identify nav locations that the stock Google Search *always* finds.
Will give a proper rating once 4.0 compatibility issues are fixed. Until then, app does nothing
This is in all star app I just wish it to do a little bit more than just fin directions pull up contacts and such. I would like to ask it to call somebody and it call them too. Fantastic app though keep up the awesome work.
Download Robin :
Leave your feedback regarding Robin app