New Android Apps, Best Android Games, Best Android Apps, New Android Wallpapers, Android Widgets, Android Themes, Download Android Apps, App
Barclays Pingit . The easy way to send money using just a mobile number.
** Please note: This app does not work on rooted handsets **
You can use the app whether you bank with Barclays or not. You need a UK registered current account, UK mobile number and be aged 16 or over.
The app is free to download and use*, payments are secure and it takes seconds for money to arrive.
– To register, you’ll need your sort code and account number to hand and we’ll verify your identity using PINsentry or at a Barclays ATM. If you’re already registered for Barclays Mobile Banking, you only need to confirm your existing details within the app
– View all your account transactions if you’re a Barclays customer – not just Barclays Pingit transactions
– Non-Barclays customers can see all their Wallet transactions (eg payments/top ups)
– If you don’t bank with Barclays, we’ll set up a Barclays Pingit Wallet account for you to use when you register. Top up this account using your debit card, by transferring money from your current account, paying in cash at a Barclays branch or by using any UK Barclays ATM
– Sending money is secure. Send up to £750 a day to family, friends and some businesses (subject to available funds)
– International payments – send same-day secure payments to family, friends and businesses in Kenya, free of charge**
– Scan QR codes for an even faster way to pay businesses that accept Barclays Pingit payments
– Receive up to £5,000 a day from other users. Business customers can receive any amount but we may limit this
– Anyone with a UK current account can register to receive payments, so you don’t have to share your bank details when requesting payment
– Request a payment from family and friends by sending them a gentle reminder. You can also block payment requests from within the app – choose to block all requests or specify certain ones
*Business customers on certain tariffs will be charged for transactions
**Exchange rates apply. Payments must be made in sterling. Visit our International payments page (hzzp://barclays.co.uk/pingit-international) for full details
Terms & conditions apply (hzzp://barclays.co.uk/pingit/terms). You must have both a UK current account and UK mobile number and be aged 16 or above. We can refuse to register you for Barclays Pingit, place limits on how you use it or ask you to complete registration in branch. If you have a business current account and you don’t bank with Barclays, you should register online (hzzps://glb.secure.barclays.com/registration/pingitregnhome.action) to receive payments
Other things you need to know:
– You can register additional phone numbers to the same linked current account. Joint account customers can register (each will have their own send & receive limit)
– When sending money, ensure the recipient’s mobile number is correct. We won’t be liable to you if the money is sent to the wrong person as a result but we’ll try to recover the money
– When receiving money through Barclays Pingit, your full name will be visible to the payment sender. For Barclays business customers, the business name will be visible
– Payments in sterling only from £1-£750 a day (subject to available funds)
– You can receive up to £5,000 a day. Business customers can receive any amount but we may limit this
– We will tell you if different limits apply to you and any steps you need to take to get full use of the service
Copyright © Barclays 2012. All rights reserved. Barclays Pingit is a trademark of Barclays Bank PLC
Barclays Bank PLC. Registered in England. Barclays Bank PLC is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA). Registered No 1026167. Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP
Barclays Pingit user reviews :
Like their mobile app, junk. Asks for personal details, you enter them, it asks for personal details again, you enter them, etc. etc. No error message, no message of any sort, just another dogs breakfast by Barclays IT. One day they might hire some competent programmers, but I’m not holding my breath.
I think Barclays decision not to allow the app to be installed on rooted devices is a mistake. Generally people who root their devices are going to be more tech-savvy than most and therefore more security conscious. You really are just annoying the people who are most likely to embrace this new method of payment.
Download Barclays Pingit :[app]com.barclays.apps.pingit[/app]
Leave your feedback regarding Barclays Pingit
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.