[Game] Black Survival
free apps android
Black Survival : Please contact us at https://archbears.helpshift.com regarding install errors or other bug-related problems.
Real-Time Survival Game played by 10 people on a desert island
1. PvP game played for roughly 20 minutes. Fights are easily done with a single touch.
2. Island is divided into 22 areas; including Hospital, Forest, Beach etc… As time passes, they turn into Restricted areas, narrowing the battlefield.
3. Fencer, actor, doctor, police, hacker, cook, student and more! There are over 26 kinds of different characters to choose from.
4. Gun, Bow, Hand, Blunt, Blade and more! There are total 7 weapon types, each with their own strategies.
5. Hundreds of different ingredients are hidden over the island that can be used to craft over 600 types of weapons, tools and foods.
1. Find different ingredients and craft a better weapon!
2. Hunt wild animals and level up!
3. Run away from ever expanding Restricted areas!
4. If you want to survive, get stronger faster than everyone else. Kill the rest!
App Permission Guides
1. External storage; Read, Write permission
Used to attach screenshots for customer service request.
Used for smooth Rewarded Video Ads experience.
2. Device information and Google account access permission
Used for game account synchronisation and data preservation.
Used for notification when response arrives to customer message.
Address : Gangnam-Gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Black Survival user reviews :
- June 12, 2017
- Yes. We never aim to pay-to-win system
- June 14, 2017
- The best praise from the best player! We are lost for words but to say Thank You!
Last Update :
Fixed the issues in Spectator Mode
Fixed the incorrect text on the lobby icon for Carnivore league players that writes “In Placement”
Fixed the bug in tutorial
Contact developer :
Download Black Survival from Play Store
Leave your feedback regarding Black Survival
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.