Candy Fever 2 – Create sweet boosters

[Game] Candy Fever 2

Candy Fever 2Candy Fever 2 : Here comes the sequel of the super hit casual match-3 game(Candy Fever).

Big fan for sweet candy puzzle game? Match and collect 3 or more candies in Candy Fever 2. Create sweet boosters to achieve highest score and win 3 stars with each puzzle. Join and share the fun in Candy Fever 2!

Journey through 240 brand new levels. Updates come out all the time!
Explore a sweet world of delicious candies: Whipped Citadel, Chocolate Villa, Pastry Carnivals, Ice-cream Bakery
Use boosters to burst 5 layers cake, Jam Virus, Gummy Skull, Chocolate, Ice etc.
Show off your gaming progress on leaderboard
Never ending fun of match-3 puzzle game
Slide, swap, switch and match 3 or more same sweet candies
You will be able to get a special candy if 4 or more candies are matched
Appetizing and delightful candy design with sweet charm and charisma
Play anywhere anytime: Internet is not a must
Completely FREE match-3 candy game

Continue the amazing experience of the sweetest candy world in Candy Fever 2 and test your matching skill with interesting yet challenging candy levels!

Candy Fever 2 user reviews :

good game but not so special i needed something new targets from every level but most of the levels have same targets i did not liked it .Hence this makes the game bouring . Other than that 75percent of the levels are very easy and remaining 25percent of the levels are tough . there are many adds in between this irritates me .By observing all this i rated this game with three stars I yet did not completed playing all levels .I think this comments would help all.good buy.

I love this app and i should have been made to this email address. Please wait for a couple of days 50th birthday party. The may be able to make a real difference

Very bad experience on playing. Nothing happens after playing at least 80 times on one square.

Its okay if it can stay on track with the ads keep skipping from the booster and start of the game

it is an amazing game. I love the graphics and the whole concept. It is quite easy to master.

its very fast and simple. I wish it had harder levels!

great time consumer and overall difficulty of play is challenging!!

Nice app , but it can be more interesting if the levels were hard

Very nice game i love it when i am free i play this game it acts as a stressbuster for me

This game is very good and interesting because in this we people have to use our minds . But there are not enough moves given . Give us people moves more than 100

Cool game but levels are just annoying like they never that of you moving from that level. I have been playing one level for about 3 weeks and still not be able to move from there. Nobody likes a game like that, it should be challenging not heartbreaking.

graphics not so great and game not challenging at all.

Good game but some level s are very hard I am trying to up a level since a week

Good game. But there should be some life lines

Concentration game. Best time pass game while TRAVELLING

Contact developer :


Download Candy Fever 2 from Play Store

Leave your feedback regarding Candy Fever 2

Get more android apps/games/updates

Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.

Thank you for subscribing.

Something went wrong.

Leave a Reply

Human Verification: In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Ad Blocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker for our website.


Get more android apps/games/updates
in your inbox

Subscribe to our mailing list and get more apps, games and updates to your email inbox.

Thank you for subscribing.

Something went wrong.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.