Catch Notes Notepad is a free app designed to make sure you never miss an idea. It lets you capture ideas and discoveries across all your devices and when you’re ready, turn your ideas into action with friends and colleagues using simple, mobile collaboration.
NEVER MISS AN IDEA
– Easily create new notes with text, voice or images, online or offline
– Add multiple voice recordings and multiple images to any note
– Scan product barcodes to capture gift ideas
– Email notes in by sending them to email@example.com
– Use browser extensions to save URLs and web discoveries
ORGANIZE AND SAVE ALL YOUR DISCOVERIES
– Collect your notes into personal spaces for future review
– Use inline #tagging to organize and find your notes easily
– Automatically backup notes for free across all Android devices and on the web with secure sync to Catch.com
– Passcode protect your notes with a 4-digit PIN
– Filter notes by chronology, multiple tags, priorities and more
TAKE ACTION WITH SIMPLE MOBILE COLLABORATION
– Dive into personal spaces as you develop your ideas
– Create shared spaces for secure, private collaboration
– Invite friends and colleagues to contribute their own content
* Upgrade to Catch Notes Notepad Pro to attach PDF/Office files, to create up to 10 spaces and upload up to 1GB of new content each month or to Catch Premier for up to 50 spaces and 5GB of new monthly content.
* Recommended by: TechCrunch: “10 Apps All New Android Users Should Check Out”, O’Reilly Media: “Best Android Apps, The Guide for Discriminating Downloaders”, PCWorld: “10 Hot Honeycomb Apps for Business” and Datamation: “50 Must-Have Android Apps”.
* Note that the ‘Read contact data’ permission is there only so you can easily pick email addresses from your existing Contacts list when inviting people to share your spaces.
Catch Notes Notepad user reviews:
Download Catch Notes Notepad:
Leave your feedback regarding Catch Notes Notepad
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.