Free Android Apps, Free Android Games, Android Apps, Free Android Wallpapers, Free Android Widgets, Free Android Themes, Download Free Android Apps, App
Manage and track transactions within any group. Know your balance and settle debts in one click.
Ever had to share expenses with a group, when no one ever remembers for what he paid and when – it is always a mess. Well this is exactly what Conmigo is for!
– Create groups of partners to share expenses with.
– Add expenses for anyone by category and date
– [NEW] Uneven split. Select participants (and their share) for each expense.
– See who you owe and who owes you
– Show your partners how much they owe each other
– See all group’s expenses in a history list
– Settle your debts easily
– Create multiple expense groups and switch between them
– Add up to 7 partners to group
– Get smart tips on future expenses
– Send expense report by email
– Sync! Every transaction will be synced between partners’ devices. Every participant will always be up to date.
– User management inside existing groups
Now it’s easy to share.
Running into issues or can’t install? Send an email or tweet @ConmigoTeam.
Help us improve our app, we will appreciate to hear any suggestions remarks or ideas you have.
We have plenty of surprises waiting – stay tuned!
Conmigo user reviews :
This app is truly a lifesaver. I was looking for something like this for quite a while. Getting used to the UI is quite a handfull, gladly the provided tutorials are really useful. Great app!
Everything is perfect and I wish you can add Ringgit Malaysia (RM) currency into the apps.
Have many things to remember and always forgot about debt? Try this app.
Only thing really missing is an export feature out to finally implement the sync function…both would be awesome, honestly
Download Conmigo :[app]com.conmigo.share[/app]
Leave your feedback regarding Conmigo
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.