Free Android Apps, Games Android, Download Android Apps, Google Android Market, Phone Android Apps, Google Play, Google Store
“Dangerous is without a doubt (no, seriously) the most robust space adventure available…” – 148apps.com (4/5 stars)
2011 Achievement for Outstanding Original Soundtrack -iFanzine.com
“Another interesting feature was the “Romance” option (yup.. I kid you not) with mini games..” – unboundgamer.com
“An astounding level of depth takes Dangerous where few space sims have gone before … offering factional allegiance and NPC partner systems that are sure to whet the genre fan’s appetite.” – ifanzine.com
“This game is basically an Eve Online clone … Galaxy on Fire 2 while a fun game is child’s play compared to [Dangerous]” – va2k0r on TouchArcade forums
*** DANGEROUS LITE IS FREE *** DANGEROUS IS ON SALE FOR $3.99 ***
(Upgrade to the full version here: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avyn.nullspace)
Dangerous is an epic 3D open and living world space sandbox combat RPG with an engaging story. You have been awoken from cryo sleep a century later, and must discover the truth. Are you the feared war criminal who will destroy all life or the savior of the universe? Gather your wingmen and travel the galaxy in search of answers. Along the way, you’ll encounter a Universal AI, a shadow group pulling history’s strings, a princess, a schizophrenic robot, a beautiful lieutenant of the Royal Navy, a fearsome mercenary, a suicidal slave, and a playboy fighter ace.
Dangerous is a game that is 3 years in the making! It features:
– 3D real-time sandbox game built with Unity game engine
– metallic shader, lighting, particle effects, lens flare, explosions, fx
– space combat RPG with extensive skill tree
– open and living universe where 600+ ships fly around autonomously
– epic story with dialogue system that allows real choices
– recruit 6 wingmen and 2 can fly with you at a time
– even discover romance with another wing pilot
– recruit 5 corporate pilots who can fly trade routes on your behalf
– trade, fight, mine, pirate, scan for derelict ships and wormholes
– many mission types: epic, freelance, dynamic, wingman acquisition, faction loyalty
– deep combat mechanics, AI, and faction standings
– 20+ ships, 180+ modules, 33 solar systems with a unique follow-through-warp mechanic
– 15+ factions to vie favor or destroy
– cinematic camera shows you the action when it happens
– fly manually with or without Newtonian physics or use autopilots exclusively
– 22 track theatrical-quality award-winning soundtrack by renown composer, Sean Beeson
NOTE: Dangerous uses a lot of memory during play, so if you have an older device, please close extraneous programs and reboot prior to playing. You may also turn on the low polygon-count space stations in the Systems menu inside of stations.
The LITE version simply does not let you spend any earned experience. Please buy the full version of Dangerous to get the complete experience and support Binary Helix.
NOTE: If you’re seeing text panes at the bottom of the screen, please start the game in landscape mode. We’re investigating a problem with some devices where starting the game while in portrait mode causes this problem.
The small loader file will download a large 130 MB data file to your external memory card. Please make sure you have enough room on your external memory or this download will fail.
Great game but traveling could be faster. You spend too much time to reach gates and stations, for example.
Very nice game but the controls are untidy , sometimes it feels like the ship is not moving, and the autosave feature is not present due to which I had to start the game from beginning . Space stations are better compared to gof. This game is not so popular on the market so I would request everyone to support the developers so that they can provide major updates .
This is exactly what I’ve been looking for. Am definitely purchasing the full version. Dialogue is appalling, as expected, but the scope is massive. Graphics could use some polish and I agree with other users about the backgrounds being too bright. Looking forward to getting thoroughly involved in this. Oh, and the music is great. Top work.
Download Dangerous :
Leave your feedback regarding Dangerous game
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.