[App] DJI Mimo
DJI Mimo is a comprehensive app that offers intuitive, powerful editing tools for users to enhance their photos and video.
As the all-in-one app made specifically for the DJI Osmo Pocket handheld gimbal, Mimo offers HD live view during recording, intelligent features such as My Story for quick editing, and other tools not available with a handheld stabilizer alone. Mimo lets you capture, edit, and share the best of your moments, right from your fingertips.
1. Supports HD live view and 4K video recording.
2. Controls Osmo Pocket via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi when using Osmo Pocket with the Wireless Module.
3. My Story video templates designed by professionals allow you to edit your videos in a single tap.
4. Precise face identification and real-time Beautify mode enhances photos and videos instantly.
5. Create dynamic slideshows with music from the photos you’ve taken.
6. Upload and share videos with just a tap.
7. Advanced video editing functions: Trim and split clips, adjust playback speed, reverse, and more.
8. Tune image quality to meet your needs: Brightness, saturation, contrast, color temperature, vignette, and sharpness.
9. Multiple filters, music templates, and watermark stickers finish your videos with a unique flair.
DJI Mimo user reviews :
Nice app and very convenient with Osmo Pocket. Looking forward to new updates on the app for more story edit or maybe portrait videos. Please don’t take too long on the updates so to keep the device fresh and exciting for us to return to!
For a first-time user, the built in tutorials are fine for a first time set-up, but PLEASE give us the option to completely disable them, or at a minimum retain the mobile data autoload setting. Having the videos autoplay every single time the app opens is intrusive and annoying, and the app always asks if you want to autoplay a video on mobile data whenever you open it – every single time, even when the camera is plugged in. Additionally, there is no option to automatically start in pro mode when the phone is connected, which would be extremely helpful. The camera interface part of the app is fine, and is cleanly designed. However, as of writing this it is lacking the d-cinelike color profile for the camera on android, which was one of the main reasons I purchased this camera.
Works flawlessly, if only DJI put this effort into their DJI Go apps it would be such a better and amazing user experience across all platforms.
If your having a hard time with registration on the app, because of the captcha then go to the website and register there first. Then you can log in on the app and you will be able to connect the Osmos pocket.
I love this app finally an app that does exactly as is advertised quick, efficient and not mind boggling. And great support.
Works great but will get more stars if they also had included a plug for micro USB
Contact developer :
Download DJI Mimo from Play Store
Leave your feedback regarding DJI Mimo
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.