[Game] Forever Drive
Forever Drive is a fast-paced racing game set in a futuristic 3D city made by YOU, the players. Using the In-game Track Editor, tracks made by different players are joined together into a never-ending neon racetrack. Race on tracks to gain experience, level up and earn coins to:
– Unlock premium cars with awesome designs and enhanced performance
– Customize cars from a large selection of paint designs and license plates
– Gain access to buildings, skyscrapers, and signage to decorate your tracks
Forever Drive Features:
– In-Game Track Editor: extremely easy-to-use editor to make beautiful, winding city tracks with just a few touches!
– Weekly challenge mode: race against the world and competitors’ ghost cars on specially created tracks
– Regional Leaderboards: see how you stack up against other players around you and compete against them
– 4 different control types: arcade, tilt, digital pro, analog pro
– Unlock new cars, paintwork, buildings and license plates!
– Race against the clock to accumulate XP for LEVELING UP, and access to brand new content.
– Custom 3D engine rendering
See these links for more news and community info on events and Forever Drive game updates
Forever Drive user reviews:
Its a great game when it works. Sometimes the track dissapears and gets laggy. Will also not go to the track just camera spin around ur car indefinitely
Awesome game!!! Some minor issues regarding the track disappearing when receiving texts or calls. Either up the coins rewarded or lower costs!!
This is a great game! Its like Trackmania Nations Forever for Android lol Only con is that it requires internet connection to play 🙁
Been playing non stop since I downloaded. So fun and you get to make your own track for other players. Download now!
Good game, love the global leaderboards showing where you rank in country/county/city.
Download Forever Drive:
Leave your feedback regarding Forever Drive
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.