** Be sure to check out our new Windows client **
Due Today is designed to help you get organized. Create tasks and assign them to projects and contexts. You can also set reminders to help you remember those important things.
Due Today can be as simple or powerful as you want.
** Includes ToodleDo syncing **
** This version is ad-supported **
* Uses the Getting Things Done (GTD) method
* Set start dates so you won’t be bothered by your tasks until the appropriate date
* Set a task as “floating” so that it will remain in your “Today” box until you complete the task
* Daily overdue reminder so you won’t forget todos not finished on the previous day
* Create projects and subprojects
* Syncs with ToodleDo
* Provides several different views for organizing your tasks
* Pin projects to the main screen for quicker access to projects you work on the most
* Long-press the search button to create a task or project without leaving your current app
* Create daily, monthly, weekly or yearly recurring tasks
** Widget, search, filtering, etc. are available in the paid version **
Due Today user reviews:
Coming from Astrid, I am positively surprised with Due Today. Pros: Nice, clean and fast interface, lots of options, great organisation. Cons: could have better reminder options, like Astrid has (random reminders, etc). Sync with Producteev would also be nice.
Recommend paid version. Better UI, more options etc. Super fast developer response to issues. Highly recommend
Like this app. Almost like astrid. Will download paid version once I get use to it..Do like the format its excellent.Frank jr LA Calif.
I love the design and it seems pretty fast but there is no option to make a check list, which makes it kind of useless for me.
Love this app tried them all and this works for me straight to the point.
Download Due Today:
PAid Version:[app]com.lakeridge.DueToday[/app] Leave your feedback regarding Due Today
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.