[App] Evernote Food
Evernote Food lets you capture, share and relive your memorable meals. Whether you’re eating at home, at a restaurant, or embarking on a culinary adventure, use Evernote Food to remember all of your delicious experiences.
Use Evernote Food to:
– Remember the food and meals you love.
– Snap and organize photos of your food, setting and fellow diners to make a beautiful photo essay of your meals.
– Add a title, your location, tags, captions and additional notes about the experience.
– Select or search for places, powered by Foursquare
– Share meals with family and friends on Twitter and Facebook, or via old fashioned email.
– See related content from your Evernote account right inside the Evernote Food app.
– Browse through your meals or search for specific ones.
– Automatically sync to your Evernote account, where you can access your meal notes from any computer or mobile device.
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
– Capture each course of your meals, along with photos of family and friends.
– Document each step while preparing your favorite recipes.
– Record interesting ingredients, product labels, wines, menus and recipes you come across.
– Save food-related experiences while you’re traveling and tasting new delicacies.
– Track your food intake for fitness and dieting.
Learn more: hxxp://evernote.com/food
Follow Evernote Food on Twitter: twitter.com/evernote
Evernote can be moved to SD, not sure why this app can’t be moved either.
Very polished and nice. Tons of potential.
I installed this app. I liked it, but I’m not sure I would ever use it. I already use Foursquare, and with Foursquare’s recent revamp/re-design, it kinda makes this app unnecessary for me.
Only been using this app for a few minutes and can say it is very polished and as good as the OS version.
So useful and gorgeous. I keep track of recipes I have made and liked at home as well as tracking meals at restaurants. The map tag option and sync with evernote app makes this my new favorite app. I have been using this on my pod touch. Finally it is on my droid phone!
I’m a regular Evernote user so this app is just as good. I would love to see the focus of this app expand to wine with a 100 point rating system. Also would be great to rate restaurants with a 5 star rating.
Mainly use Evernote for food clippings, recipes, etc. anyways. Perfect addition and much awaited!
Super great very polished android app. Love having all my meals in evernote.
I’m trying to imagine 20 years from now looking back on every amazing meal I’ve ever had. This app will do it. Can’t wait.
– Explore thousands of recipes from your favorite sites
– Recipes from international partners: Japan (Rakuten, EC Biglobe, Excite, Gurunavi), China (Douguo), Taiwan (iCook), and Korea (Rimi)
– Browse recipes you’ve clipped in Evernote Food and collected in your Evernote account
– Manually add recipes from Evernote to Evernote Food’s My Cookbook section using a specified notebook or tag
– Discover, book and save restaurants you want to try
Download Evernote Food :
Leave your feedback regarding Evernote Food app
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.