Share like you do in real life, in intimate Circles. Everyme is the private social network.
We believe most stories are meant to be shared with your closest friends and family, not with 500 random acquaintances. With Everyme , you can share like you do in real life, in intimate Circles.
A Circle is a private news feed between you and a group of people. It’s private and secure, so you no longer need to worry about who sees what. And because a Circle is created from your address book, you don’t need to convince everyone to sign up for yet another service in order to receive your stories, it just works.
• Create a Circle for your family, your coworkers, your best friends, your high school buddies, your significant other, and more.
• Circles are completely private, enjoy peace of mind!
• If you don’t want to create Circles, don’t worry – Everyme creates Magic Circles for you.
• Never stay out of touch – with Magic Stories, you’re alerted when your friends get promoted at work, when it’s their birthday, when they break up with their partner, and much more – you won’t believe it until you try it.
• Not everyone has to be on Everyme for it to be fun! Your friends with iPhones will love using the app, but anyone with a phone or email address will be able to reply to your stories via our beautiful emails and texts.
• Change the cover photo in your Circle to match – a Family portrait for your Family Circle or a pic of you and your best friends for your Friends Circle.
User Reviews :
This is a great concept and a good app..thanx for the app2sd option.. Keep up the good work, looking forward to further improvements..
Not okay to invite my contacts without me knowing that I was sending out invitations to the service. The concept is cool but you lost me after registration with the circles deal. Wtf do I do with it?
care about my privacy — especially my kids pics. Everyme allows for intimacy 2-way (or 3-way, or 10…), rather than 1-way “updates” and “posts.” Instead, we have conversations and use pictures to connect over the weird stuff that we see during the day, which only have meaning to those in your circle. We laugh. We joke around. When I was busy over exams, I didn’t start any new stories, but I jumped in every now and then. I might have been in my study cave, but my people kept in touch with me and gave me sanity. Feeling this intimacy through technology is so unexpectedly new, like a chat over dinner or a coffee. It’s about time we have an EASY way to connect (really!). I love it! I don’t see how people confuse this with FB or G+, which are like megaphones–fundamentally, the opposite. I can’t wait until they add more features. Fantastic new app!
I sincerely hope this app and social network makes it big time and keeps on developing. I just got it a few minutes ago and am enthusiastically spreading the word about it :)
not only is it beautifully designed, but the app social network is one of a kind. currently, there’s no other app out there that allows users to share stories/pictures/videos ONLY with specific groups of people in a stream similar to facebook and twitter. i’ve used Everyme every day since i’ve downloaded it to communicate with friends, family, and loved ones. download it and support!
Download Everyme :[app]com.everyme.mobile.android[/app]
Leave your feedback about Everyme
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.