[App] Floating Bar V40
How to move or copy files to sd card
This application bring Floating Bar in LGV30 to any android device
I. How to use this application ?
To open Floating Bar:
Swipe or touch view in your screen after turn on floating bar service.
To close Floating Bar:
Floating Bar will colapse when user touch outside.
II. Feature of this app ?
We give user 8 tabs. And each tab had one feature:
1. Tools tab: Give you more shortcut like Screenshot, Turn off screen, Home, Back, Power , Recent Apps, On/Off Bluetooth. We have 18 tools to choose.
2. Apps tab: User can access and choose your application shortcut to quick open.
3. Weather tab: This tab give you weather forecast. You can check weather in your current location or search in any location. Weather will update at least after 10 min when you show this weather view.
4. Music tab: If you usually using music player. This tab need access notification service to play music by current application. Or simply using defaut music player when play.
5. Contact tab: You can add your favorite contact to call imediately
6. Website tab: Very simple. Add your favorite link and save in this tab. you can access this link quickly
7. Recent app: It will show your history about recent app you had open and use
8. Lucky Number: This tab will give you random dice and random number when you touch it. And may you can earn pro theme from your lucky. This tab are in development.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
It is necessary and used only for locking the device when you use feature turn off the screen. You need to enable Administration before it can be used that feature. To uninstall the app, please open my app and click the “Uninstall” button.
This app uses Accessibility services
We request this permission to:
Receive notifications when you are interacting with an app to make color auto change and some feature
Inspect the content of a window you are interacting with. To enable some feature like back, recent press, etc.
Please be assured that we will not collect any personal information.
Floating Bar V40 user reviews :
The app is great. But I wish there were more options, such as hide when using keyboard. Also for some reason it keeps collapsing even after I mark the setting to not to.
I absolutely LOVE this app. It’s so helpful and has so many customizing options. It has way more things you can set than your normal sidebars or added little launch pads of any kind and I’ve tried many. It’s AD free as well and the PRO is very affordable. Fantastic job on this Devs
This app is really good. I like the minimalistic design and it’s function. But there’s a lot work that still needed to be done. 1. App Setting is too slow and sluggish and it need optimization, 2. Transparency level setting does not work at all, needed to be fixed, 3. It needed more space between “Next” button and “Minimize” button in music control section.
Amazing, straight to the point with a really great set of features. Its small size is a deal breaker. Congrats for such a complete, yet very tiny app! Would give it a 5 star review if it had 2 more things: 1. A feature that allows you to customize the size of the handler (it’s way too small as of now). 2. A snappier settings application. As of now, it feels kinda sluggish. It needs optimization!
Impressive,rarely do i give four stars to a app. But impressive to say the least. But could you allow the option to enlarge the Bar when opened. Thks.
- So happy to see your comment. Hope my app usefull with everyone. I will try to improve this app better. Thank you and have a good day
So far so good. I’m pleasantly pleased with the app and it’s performance. I only wish that I could get access to the premium features for a trial run for about a week or so to see if I really want or need to purchase the premium. Otherwise the app does what it says it will with a few exceptions… These however are minor and I can’t even call them inconveniences that’s how insignificant they are.
Almost as great as the V30 version. There are many more features to fuss with, adding a layer of complexity which may or may not think worthwhile. The custom theme option, while cool, seems to lack an off switch. Once on, stays on.
Contact developer :
Download Floating Bar V40 from Play Store
Lave your feedback regarding Floating Bar V40
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.