Folder Downloader for Dropbox lets you download entire folders from your Dropbox account to your Android device.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Browse through your Dropbox folders
2. Long-press on the folder you want to download, select “Download folder to…”
3. Browse your Android’s device local storage, and tap on the “Select” button to start the download
• Ability to create new folders on the local storage on the fly, so you don’t need to use a separate file manager
• Downloads performed in background via an Android Service, so you don’t have to keep the app running
• Ability to retry failed downloads from the report screen
• Authentication performed via OAuth and Dropbox’s official API, so the app CANNOT read your Dropbox password
• Only one download job is performed at a time, subsequent jobs are queued and executed as soon as the previous are completed
• You’ll need a Dropbox account to use this app, but the Dropbox app is optional
Download Folder Downloader for Dropbox :[app]com.jjinx.dropboxdownloader[/app]
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.