[Game] I Monster – Roguelike RPG(Dreamsky)
i am innocent
I Monster is a vertical Roguelike RPG.
You can play as a little monster to start an exciting adventure. Fight against evil human. Save monster friends from the prison of human. Collect powerful relics and learn strong magic. One day you will become the best monster and reveal the scheme of the evil man.
It perfectly mixed collecting, exploring, adventure, strategy, fighting, developing and stage passing. All of these efforts are made for better RPG game experience.
1. Roguelike Game–Random maps in all adventures. Have new experience every times.
2. Various Character Figures–Create the monster you like. Show your personality.
3. Plenty Equipment–Collect gears, inlay gems. Let yourself reach the highest power.
4. Special Skill System–Double-helix skill tree allows you select skills you like.
5. Deliberate Boss–Mysterious and powerful boss is waiting for your challenge.
Contact with us:
I Monster user reviews :
I really love this game because the equipment can be seen when you equip it to the character. You just need to fix some lagging issues when the game is resumed in the dungeun. And it must have a cloud to save the progress of every player in the game. Plus, add more character designs like body sizes. Please improve it more. Over all i love it. The cloud save is a must.
- DreamSkySeptember 14, 2018
- Sorry about that trouble. Could you kindly come to facebook and provide more details. We will appreciate it and give you some rewards after you can play normally. www.facebook.com/imonsters/
This game is fantastic and has the potential to be one of the best games on the app store. The only issue is the translation. The English text is pretty incoherent. Please please get this fixed, it would be one of my favorite apps ever if you did.
Contact developer :
Download I Monster from Play Store
Leave your feedback regarding I Monster
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.