[App] IO 2018 Watch Face
IO 2018 Watch Face : This is a simple animated watch face for Wear OS inspired by the countdown timer animation on the Google I/O app and website.
NOTE: this is a Wear-only app, so if you’re reading this on a phone or tablet, it’ll show as incompatible – even if your phone is linked to a watch that is compatible.
You need to either install it directly using the Play store on the watch; or, from a browser (on a desktop/laptop), click the Install button and select your watch. The Play store app doesn’t support installing to other devices like this, unfortunately.
Source is available at github.com/StringMon/io18watchface
IO 2018 Watch Face user reviews :
- Udell Enterprises, IncMay 7, 2018
- I haven’t seen issues like this one my own watches, I’m afraid, so it’s tough to fix them. I’m sorry it’s giving you trouble – but hey, it’s just a free bit of fun!
Nice watch face, but I wished the numbers wouldn’t “reload” when checking the time. Also, needs an option to use 12-hr time instead of 24-hr. And maybe even add an option to disable seconds
Nice Watchface! I hope there’s a setting to change 24-hours to 12-hours format.
- Udell Enterprises, IncMay 8, 2018
- I deliberately made it 24-hour because the countdown timer it was inspired by (in the I/O app & website) is 24-hour. I’m thinking I’ll add some options (including this) to the face next week – after I get home from I/O!
- Udell Enterprises, IncJune 3, 2018
- Nope, sorry. I’m an Android dev – don’t like Apple.
Contact developer :
Download IO 2018 Watch Face from Play Store
Leave your feedback regarding IO 2018 Watch Face
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.