WHAT IT DOES:
Kakudo allows users to switch between apps faster by just swiping. Swiping from the left or right sides of their devices opens the most recent open apps. If you want to copy text from a website to paste in a document, Kakudo makes it easier and faster to switch back and forth between your apps. Swiping up from the bottom and adding your most used apps to the Favorite Apps Drawer allows you to open your favorite apps without having to navigate back to the homescreen to do so. Adding toggles to the Favorite Apps Drawer allows you to turn them on without having to leave the app your currently in or to just check to see if the toggle is on/off since Kakudo’s toggles show whether they are on/off.
Kakudo is also ergonomically designed to make it easier to use on larger screens. It’s easier for your thumb to reach down when holding your device in the middle instead of up.
– Swipe from the left or right to cycle through recent open apps
– Swipe from the bottom to open your Favorite Apps Drawer
– Add your most used apps/toggles to the Favorite Apps Drawer (Limited to 6)
– Choose to start on boot
– Toggles indicate whether they are on/off
– Drag and Drop to reorder/remove apps/toggles from the Favorite Apps Drawer (Android Honeycomb and Above)
– Favorite Apps Drawer ergonomically design for easier use
– Minimal RAM/CPU footprint and closes fully when turned off
– Change sensitivity and size of swipe detection areas
– Adjust Icon size to best suit your preferences
English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Hungarian, Chinese, Portuguese, Polish, Romanian
UPGRADE TO PRO AND UNLOCK:
– Unlimited apps/toggles on Favorite Apps Drawer
– Favorite Apps Drawer on the Right Side
– Change gravity location of side swipe detection areas
– Customize Favorite Apps Drawer Color and Opacity
-Choose from 8 Color Schemes or Create your Own
– Disable Notification Icon
– Additional features to come…
– Apps may take longer to launch when at the home screen, this is not a problem with Kakudo it is a bug with the Android system.
– GPS toggle may not work on all devices
– A Persistent Notification is required by Android to allow Kakudo to stay open
**Please do not give a poor rating for things that the developer can not control**
**If you have any suggestions for improvements please email the developer with them**
**If Kakudo is not working correctly if able please send a report/email to inform the developer**
Kakudo user reviews :
No animations swiping, its more like pressing the screen then swipingthe screen, also for those of you that can’t get this to work after install reboot than screw around with sensitivity settings and you should be alright… Sometimes it gets in the way of things the way you touch the screen and all… This app is definitely a work in progress.. It could have great potential. Oh this rating is only for lite version, I don’t know how purchased version works compared to this.
This is an awesome app with awesome function… Love it… Thou there is no cool animation while switching apps…. It would be great…
This is good App. I have a strange issue, if I swipe from left once or twice then it don’t allow swipe from left before I swipe from right at least once, same happens in reverse way as well. I would like to use Pro version for say 1 week before I buy it, to make sure I’m happy with it. And some more animation effects for swipe will make it cooler. Nice concept, Thanks to Dev. Please add app switcher in toggles.
Download Kakudo :
Leave your feedback regarding Kakudo
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.