[App] Light Manager – LED Settings
clean master app
Light Manager : Configure LED color and its flashing frequency for notification as shown below:
*GO SMS Pro
*Any 3rd party apps
Airplane Mode On
Silent Mode On
Vibration Mode On
Ringer Mode On
Mobile Data On
Wifi Hotspot On
On Android 4.1 and 4.2, ROOT is required for those mark with asterisk *. After grant the ROOT permission, you need to restart Light Manager for changes to take effect. However ROOT is not required anymore from Android 4.3 onwards. You need to enable the Notification Access for Light Manager at Setting > Security > Notification Access > Light Manager.
There are three operating modes:
1) Normal Mode – Only LED color for the first notification will be flashing
2) Alternating Mode – A few LED colors will be flashing alternately when multiple notifications are received
3) Screen Mode – Notifications alert will be shown on screen (For those devices without a physical notification LED, only available for Android 4.3 and above)
You may go to the test section to test whether this app works for your device.
For Samsung Galaxy SIII (JB):
– Device’s screen needs to be turned off in order for the notification LED to work
– You need to go to Setting > Display > LED indicator and enable “Notifications” in order for this application to work
For supported devices list and FAQ, you may go to the link below:
Light Manager user reviews :
Just installed on Nexus 6P, 6.0.1. So far it works great. I had tried a competitor app and could’t get it to work. This app is simple to configure.I will up my review to 5 stars once I have fully tested. Good work dev! EDIT: Increased rating 5 stars. App works flawlessly
- June 2, 2016
- Is testing function in Light Manager working? Please check if you have enabled notification access for Light Manager.
Contact developer :
Download Light Manager from Play Store
Leave your feedback regarding Light Manager
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.