[Game] Mystery of Fortune 2 (Free for limited time)
free apps android
Mystery of Fortune 2 is the eighth episode of Fortune Chronicle Episodes. This is the official sequel of SRPG Mystery of Fortune(2014).
Explore dungeons with your own army and try to make the most efficient corps.
You must charge your phone while playing!
1. 25 available units and over 35 monsters.
2. Battle macro system that helps battles.
3. Changing class system lets you acquire various skills and strategies.
4. More gears and items to equip and collect.
5. Total 85 dungeons in 14 states to explore.
Rules of the game
1. Every battle are conducted automatically. The Player gat set up strategies and level up units for the battle, before the battles starts.
2. You need to set up a fighting AI called battle macro to units before the battle starts. For example, you could set up the best strategy for battles by assembling condition and run sentence like – “Use skill when encounters enemy in close range” and “Heal yourself when you lost 50% HP”.
3. In the Pub you visit before you enter the dungeon, you can get some hints for your strategy, hire new units, purchase items and battle macro to prepare for the next battle.
4. Once the battle starts, the Player spectates the battle. You can use items to heal your units or fill Ether when you need.
5. When your units clear enemies in the current wave, they automatically proceed to the next wave. If you lost every unit in the battle, exploration ends.
6. When the exploration ends, you receive gold and items that you can use to upgrade your units.
How to use Google cloud-saving
Caution: Google cloud-saving overwrite data to your phone, so your existing data might be deleted. Using when you transfer data after changing device only is recommended.
If your data is deleted during using cloud-saving, it cannot be recovered. Please pay close attention.
If you want to use Google cloud-saving, you should be logging in Google account first.
1. Click ‘Google Play’ button (green game pad icon) on your existing cell phone (or tablet).
2. Sync saved data by clicking “Save Data” button. Don’t close application or break the internet connection. Data might be lost. Provided that the process is stuck at 0% too much time, close application and restart.
3. Click ‘Google Play’ button on your changed cell phone (or tablet).
4. Click “Load Data” button and sync saved data from servers. Don’t close application or break the internet connection as same above.
5. When you start app, previous saved data would be loaded. Now you can play the game.
Please sync saved data by clicking “Save Data” button to keep losing your data.
Please use “Load Data” when you newly change your cell phone or lose saved data only.
This app support tablet mode.
Mystery of Fortune 2 user reviews :
I’ve recently been trying to find some fun phone games and have had very little luck with it but then I saw this in the discounted apps (for 0$) I got it and played it and I legit thought to myself (after like a minute of playing) “Wow, good phone games do exist” XD I recommend it especially if you can get it on discount. and the one dollar would also be worth it if you don’t mind spending a dolor on a game.
Bought in app instantly. Awesome timekiller, hours have been lost to this game! I did not know there is a third title but I have no regrets. Little learning curve and loads of fun from the start. Edit: Spent a good 50 hours or so but progression gets stale. I did two saves from the start but tho it was faster the second time I ended up stuck on the same level as the game expects you to grind up gold for levels from level 11 onwards and seeing how boring that gets I’ve deleted my app.
Awesome game tons of creative customization. Pick up and grind and customize your own characters. Rarely do I endorse games, but this is so much fun.
Contact developer :
Download Mystery of Fortune 2 from Play Store
Leave your feedback regarding Mystery of Fortune 2
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.