[Game] Mystery of Fortune AD
i am innocent
Mystery of Fortune : Re-imagination of SRPG in real-time action
Mystery of fortune is the 6th episode of Fortune Chronicle Episodes. You can choose characters from the SRPG, Rebirth of Fortune 2 in this new real-time action game.
You can enjoy exciting stories and explore dungeons to find monsters gone underworld after Rebirth of Fortune, Sorcerer of Fortune, Defense of Fortune, Rebirth of Fortune 2 and Sorceress of Fortune.
1. 25 available fighting units and 35+ kinds of various enemy monsters.
2. A real-time battle action that allows more strategies.
3. Tons of equipments with collectables.
4. Eternal stages and competitive system.
5. Beautiful and charming 2D graphics.
1. Every battle in this game happens automatically. Players can set up a strategy, upgrade units or equip items before the battle starts.
2. Before you start battle, you need to assign AIs named battle macro to your units. You can mix and use conditions and actions like ‘Use skill 1 when you encounter an enemy’ or ‘Heal yourself when HP is below 50%’. Then you can set up strategies that are optimized to each dungeon.
3. In the Pub, you can get hints about a dungeon from the master, hire new units, drink beer or enjoy mini games like monster race.
4. Once a battle starts, players watch it. If needed, you can use items to recover HP or ether.
5. Once you defeat every enemy in current floor, you can advance to the next floor. If you lost every unit, the exploring ends there.
6. After the exploring ends, you can get gold and items which you can use to upgrade your corps.
How to use Google cloud-saving
Caution: Google cloud-saving overwrite data to your phone, so your existing data might be deleted. Using when you transfer data after changing device only is recommended.
If your data is deleted during using cloud-saving, it cannot be recovered. Please pay close attention.
If you want to use Google cloud-saving, you should be logging in Google account first.
1. Click ‘Google Play’ button (green game pad icon) on your existing cell phone (or tablet).
2. Sync saved data by clicking “Save Data” button. Don’t close application or break the internet connection. Data might be lost. Provided that the process is stuck at 0% too much time, close application and restart.
3. Click ‘Google Play’ button on your changed cell phone (or tablet).
4. Click “Load Data” button and sync saved data from servers. Don’t close application or break the internet connection as same above.
5. When you start app, previous saved data would be loaded. Now you can play the game.
Please sync saved data by clicking “Save Data” button to keep losing your data.
Please use “Load Data” when you newly change your cell phone or lose saved data only.
This app support tablet mode.
Mystery of Fortune user reviews :
Positive: contrary to game 7 of this company it is not pay to win. It works fine without money. Units are nice. Battle macro a nice idea. Negative: do you really want to play dungeons with 1000+ levels on autoplay for hours? The only way to play this game is to put your device somewhere away for hours and wait until the Battle is done. If your units are advanced enough they will win all after this. But a bit boring and spoiling the in principle nice units and teams.
not bad but the menus are very clunky. I do like once you unlock a class you can now higher that class but I also like the class change in 2 so you are not just discarding units no longer useful.
better than final fantasy tactics.
Contact developer :
Download Mystery of Fortune from Play Store
Leave your feedback regarding Mystery of Fortune
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.