[Game] NBA AR
free apps android
Welcome to the NBA AR app – the official augmented reality experience of the National Basketball Association!
The NBA AR App offers two unique AR experiences: a pop-a-shot-type game and portals.
Portals: Step onto the court and behind the scenes of the NBA Playoffs and Finals. Place the portal door in front of you, then walk inside to immerse yourself in 360-degree video of NBA action. You’ll feel close to the action at the 2018 NBA Playoffs and Finals.
Pop-a-Shot: Take your shots at an authentic NBA hoop as you compete against the clock — and your friends — to move up the global Google Play Games leaderboard. Feeling ambitious? Step back beyond the arc for a three-pointer. Even turn on your audio to listen to the crowd cheer you on in the middle of the action.
Personalize the game by adding your favorite NBA team’s logo to the court and colors to the gaming experience. Look around – there may even be a few surprises waiting for you.
Shooting really well? Playing in a really cool setting? Brag to your friends and family by saving and sharing a replay of your game on social media and other messaging platforms. Use the hashtag #NBAR.
How to Portal:
1. Select the portal experience of your choice
2. Scan your environment to set the ideal location of the portal door; you’ll be prompted to “Tap to Place” when you find the right spot
3. Walk through the portal door and explore all around you
4. Tap the back arrow or walk back out the portal door to leave the experience
How to Play Pop-a-Shot:
1. Select your favorite team to personalize your NBA AR app experience
2. Scan your environment to set the ideal location of the floor and hoop (we recommend large open spaces, outdoors and well-lit areas)
3. Tap the screen to load the ball
4. Flick your wrist (don’t let go of the phone!) to shoot the ball. Practice to find the right arch and velocity of your flick
What devices can I use the NBA AR app on?
The NBA AR app is available on Android devices running Android 7.0 (Nougat) or later.
Why am I having trouble finding a spot for the court or portal door?
Your device’s camera needs to find a flat surface to place either of these experiences. It’s why we recommend well-lit, large, open areas for an optimal experience.
Why is the 360 portal video blurry?
Portals work best when you’re connected to WiFi. We recommend this to experience the 360 video content at the highest quality.
Need additional support? Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NBA AR user reviews :
- NBA Properties, Inc.June 1, 2018
- Are you able to please provide us with the model number from your device? We want to ensure ARCore is supported by Google on this device. Thanks.
- NBA Properties, Inc.May 31, 2018
- Thanks, James. Please do send to email@example.com. Appreciate it.
Last Update :
* Push notifications are now available to notify you of new portal experiences, including live ones at NBA Summer League
* We’ve added a back button within the pop-a-shot game
* Scanning to place the court and portal door has been improved
* Even more NBA portals – now check out even more immersive experiences
Contact developer :
Download NBA AR from Play Store
Leave your feedback regarding NBA AR
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.