[App] Nike Running
Nike Running : The most popular running app is now available on Android, for free!
Map your runs with Nike Running, track your progress and get the motivation you need to reach your goals. No sensor or additional products needed, just grab your phone and go.
– From the trail to the treadmill, your phone’s GPS and accelerometer accurately record your distance, pace, and time. In-run audio feedback lets you know these metrics at every mile, so you can stay focused on your run.
– Get in-ear cheers from your friends on Facebook when you broadcast that you’ve started a run. Tag the friends you ran with and share a map of your route with friends and family.
– Have a song that gets you pumped? Set up PowerSongs to give yourself a boost with the tap of a button.
– Our Run Summary makes it easy to view your route and track how you felt, the terrain you tackled, and the weather you endured.
– Rotate your phone while viewing the Run Summary to see the breakdown of your run into mile splits.
– See how your last run stacks up against your previous seven, and get fresh insights based on your latest activity every time you come back to the app.
– Swipe upwards on the Home Screen to view your next moves. From picking your PowerSongs to challenging one of your personal bests, there’s always something to make your running experience better than before.
– Visualize all your runs side-by-side and see your progress in a bar graph history view.
– Syncing your Nike Running run to the Nikeplus.com website allows you to view your maps on a larger screen, set a new goal, and find Nike+ Top Routes in your area. Check it out.
– There’s even shoe tagging. Type in the name of your running shoes to track the distance they’re logging and see when it’s time to lace up a new pair. You’re never done running, but your shoes might be.
– Need extra motivation? Add Nike Running widget to your phone’s home screen to show when you ran last, display your total mileage, and for even quicker access into a run.
– Some features such as Share Run and Cheer Me On require users to be connected to a wireless network for full functionality. Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background could dramatically decrease battery life.
Nike Running user reviews:
Finally you guys launched the Nike Running app for android great news! Take that iOS Android 4 ever!
Just completed my first run with this new Nike Running app and it worked great! Nice integration with my existing Nike+ account. Simple to use and everything at my fingertips.
I’m really excited that this app has finally shown up on Android. So far it looks really great and I can’t wait to log my first run. Well done Nike! The 4 is because I did notice a few little bugs during my exploration.
It’s about time that us android users can get GPS runs from Nike+ on our phones. I #loveit, works awesome!
this is android done right. beautiful app. now to run a marathon
Download Nike Running :
leave your feedback regarding Nike Running
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.