Notification History can record all notifications so that you can easily track who pushed unwanted message.
Notification History can be used to:
1. Find out which app pushed annoying statusbar advertisement, and uninstall it.
2. Collect messages sent by apps and read them later
3. Backup and share notifications
* Collect notifications on status bar and group by apps
* Save notifications
* Clear notifications
* Uninstall apps sending annoying notifications directly
* Ignore notification from specific apps
* To start collecting notifications, go to system Settings->Accessibility, then enable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To stop the collecting, just disable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To ignore notifications from one app, long clik the app and select Ignore on the popped menu
Internet Access – It’s used for show banner ads within the app. Upgrade to PRO version to remove the permission requirement.
Notification History user reviews:
Thank very much for this app. I’ll have the pleasure to buy the pro version just to free me from the all the unwanted notifications.
Thanks, found the app that was spamming me at 4 am. Was getting close to deleting my apps one by one to find it
I test lots of apps on my phone. Great to be able to know which ones have spam.
It does the job nicely with a simple interface, it would be even better if it had an option to exclude apps from being monitored other than that everything is fine 🙂
Awesome app. Figured out which app was pushing ads thanks to Notification History!
DOwnload Notification History:[app]com.evanhe.nhfree[/app]
Leave your feedback regarding Notification History
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.