With NotifierPro you can greatly improve the way your device displays notifications.
* If you have any question or suggestion, please use our feedback page here : https://getsatisfaction.com/productigeeky.
The service :
* To work properly, NotifierPro requires that you activate the accessibility service “NotifierPro” (accessibility services are currently the only way to process user notifications on the Android OS).
* You then have to use the “Monitoring” section to choose which apps should raise notifications, and how.
* Status bar notifications must be enabled in the monitored apps for the banners and alerts to appear properly.
How to use it :
* Click the notification to launch it
* Swipe to the right to dismiss it
* Swipe to the left to dismiss notifications coming from the same app/contact
Note that dismissing the notification won’t remove it from the status bar (the Android OS doesn’t currently allow to manually remove 3rd party apps notifications from the status bar).
If you use a custom lockscreen app such as MagicLocker or WidgetLocker, or if you use the stock Android 4 ICS lockscreen, banners will show above your lockscreen.
Plus version :
* You can set individual settings for each app
* You have access to 5 exclusives themes
* You can choose the text position
* You can hide the icon
* You can choose the size for the banner
* You can set custom vibration patterns
* You can choose the action when you do a left or right swipe on the banner
* You can disable clicks
* You can set quiet hours
* You can use reminders
* You can use privacy options
* You can display the contact picture for any app (experimental)
Download NotifierPro :
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.