[App] Receipt scanner – Num receipts
Num receipts scanner app is designed for tracking personal/small business paper receipts and manage expenses easily. You can track your paper receipts using your android device or your computer as digital receipts (https://www.numreceipt.com).
NOTE: If you face issues in capturing pic, use your device camera by changing in “Settings” page
(1) Using ‘Scan & Upload’ feature, you can scan / capture receipt (paper ) using phone camera and upload to the server
(2) Append multiple images for long receipt
(3) View report of your spending dynamically by click of a button
(4) e-Receipt Support – By emailing the pdf/image/doc file or the eReceipt email to email@example.com from your login email-id, your electronic receipt will be automatically uploaded to your Inbox.
(5) Backup paper receipts to SD Card or Dropbox account
(6) OCR (Initial beta version only available) – Total,Tax, Retailer extraction, if OCR setting is enabled in Settings page.
(7) Automatic tagging of Retailer/Category using the retailer GPS location and previously scanned location.
(8) Ability to change default currency to USD, AUD, CAD, CHF, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, HUF, ILS, INR, JPY, MXN, MYR, NOK, NZD, PHP, PLN, SGD, SEK, TWD or THB
(9) Search for any expense by retailer name or category
(10) Using ‘Enter & Upload’ feature, track expenses paid by cash or with no paper receipt
(11) Location Report by capturing the location. This will give you the motivation to scan the receipt immediately
(12)Four Digit Passcode added for smart extra security
(13)Bar/Pie chart report can be generated for one to twelve months
(14)PDF/XLS/Zip-PaperReceipts report can be generated and can be emailed to you email-id.
(15)Option to use your inbuilt device camera app
(16)Set default payment type to creditcard, cash or check.
(17)Business Miles travelled can be tracked for tax reimbursement.
(18)Auto Exchange Rate calculation
Num Receipt scanner can be accessed from a browser (https://www.numreceipt.com) to view your expense from anytime, anywhere and from any device with a browser.
(1) Web Inbox which shows the paper receipts sorted by date
(2) Web Gallery which shows the complete paper receipts for the last two months
(3) Web Receipt Calendar, which shows your spending by month, week or day. You can track on which day, you are really spending too much
(4) Web Digital Receipts into PDF & XLS reports, which can be used for reimbursement of your expenses
(5) Web Category add/delete feature
(6) Web Bulk upload of receipts for uploading more than one receipt
(7) Web Reports, which shows the previous/current month comparison and helps in tracking your expenses
(8) Integration to quickbooks
(9) CreditCard Statement “Receipt Match”
Note: We have tested the app on Samsung Galaxy Note III and few HTC phones. As, it is very difficult to test camera in different hardware types, we have added a feature to use your device camera, by modifying in settings page. So, if you have issues in using NumReceipt camera app, you can use your device camera app in reduced resolution mode. If you find issues, please take the time to email to our support using the Feedback link from our website or directly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our app can act as receipt tracker , receipt scanner , expense manager / expense tracker , receipt match , “receipt save” , “receipt pal” app & also as a wave of travel apps (like.. trip- expense collector, trip – expense cloud , travel – expense tracker , travel – “receipt hog” ,travel receipt ninja, travel – “expense report” – smart digital receipts , expense and mileage tracker)
If you are happy with our neat, smart and genius way of tracking receipts using our receipt-scanner app, please rate & support us by upgrading to PLUS/PRO using Visa, mastercard, discover or amex bank cards. If not, please email us at email@example.com and we will respond back in less than 48 hours.
Num receipts user reviews :
- December 7, 2015
- Hi Curtis, We thank you for taking the time to add your comment and to talk about our support. The website and the app is designed differently, as the screensize of users viewing would be different. If you see any issues or have valuable suggestions, which will make your experience even more better, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- March 2, 2016
- Hi Scott,Please login to https://www.numreceipt.com and click “Search & Export” sidebar link under “Export Miles” header. This will allow you to export to PDF/XLS format. If this works for you,please give 5 stars. If not, please email us at email@example.com and we will work with you to enhance the application with your comments/suggestions.
- March 2, 2016
- Hi Jeehye, Thank you for letting us know on the crop issue. We will test in Note5 and will fix this issue. For any other comments/suggestions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact developer :
Leave your feedback regarding Num receipts
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.