Legendary DOOM is now on your Android device! Relive the original DOOM experience and fight your way through hordes of demons from Hell – just as you did in the good old days!
Are you getting nostalgic over good old first person shooters that you played in your youth? We are bringing original DOOM to your smart phones and tablets. Why look for alternatives when you can experience original gameplay? No changes, no alternations – 100% original!
Relive the role of space marine (aka “Doomguy”) who is sent to Mars on what is considered by space marines to be the dullest assignment imaginable. However, this all changes when a teleportation experiment goes horribly wrong; Deimos disappears, evil is released and death and destruction follow. Now it is up to space marine to fight for his own life and prevent evil from attacking the Earth.
1. Call DOOM’s menu by tapping ‘ESC’ button in top left corner
2. Select “Save game” by moving skull-shaped cursor using left side arrows and hit “Shoot” button
3. In “Save game” menu select appropriate slot by moving skull-shaped cursor and hit “Shoot” button
4. Call application menu and press “Keyboard” button to display keyboard
5. Enter name of saved game and hit Enter.
That’s it you are ready to continue to shoot monsters!
Join Original DOOM on:
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/communities/110534941573117414057
More of your favorite desktop games are coming soon!
For more details visit http://eltechs.com/exagear-mobile/
USING RESOURCES FROM ORIGINAL/FULL DOOM
If you own licensed resources of DOOM and wish to use them please follow these steps (note that Android/data/com.eltechs.originaldoom directory is located under the root of your Android-based device):
1. Backup doom.wad file from Android/data/com.eltechs.originaldoom/ directory
2. Remove doom.wad file from Android/data/com.eltechs.originaldoom/ directory
3. Copy all files with wad extension (e.g. doom.wad, doom2.wad, etc.) from licensed Doom to Android/data/com.eltechs.originaldoom/ directory
Original DOOM user reviews :
Great game Love doom been playing it since it came out, on and off. Controls could use a little work but nb. You can’t strafe and move forward at same time. When playing on a 10″ pad some of the controls are quite a distance from one another. Looking forward to the updates. Cheers for the port!
Nice try Looks good. But to have the over lay for the controls over the screen of the game(which has room in the black bars on the side) block your veiw. The way the controls work arnt very well done, but i do understand that porting the control setup is difficult. Though there are tons of copies free and paid of doom on android that seem to ha e better control setups. I hope they can fix the issues.
Download Original DOOM :
Leave your feedback regarding Original DOOM
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.