free android apps, free android widgets
Get the most out of your smartphone as you use your PC instead of letting it lie unused on your desk. Control your computer, games and applications, keep an eye on your feeds, monitor your computer’s performance and more – without having to leave the action. Create your own Grids for your favorite games and applications.
YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL THE ROCCAT ™ POWER-GRID™ HOST SOFTWARE ON YOUR PC TO ESTABLISH A CONNECTION WITH THE APP.
After installing the accompanying PC software, the app relays a host of convenient, time-saving information and functions in the form of configurable “Grids”, which the user can then interact with right from their smartphone.
POWER-GRID™ COMES PRE-LOADED WITH THE FOLLOWING GRIDS:
1. Incoming Center – keep track of Facebook, Twitter, Skype, TeamSpeak & RSS feeds in this communications HQ.
2. System Stats – monitor your vital system information, such as CPU load, memory & hard drive usage and more.
3. Sound Control – operate Windows Media Player and iTunes, as well as your system audio settings. Adjust the master volume, or the volume of each application individually.
4. Two Custom Tabs – Power-Grid™ not only connects your smartphone to your PC, it also features a powerful editor that lets you build your own Grids & Controls to load into your tab bar – for the ultimate in customization.
In addition to the above four Grids, Power-Grid™ also features game-specific Grids for gaming enthusiasts that can be found on our website.
PRESET/CUSTOM GRIDS & CONTROLS
Create your own Grids, with your own graphics, backgrounds & colors
More than 100 preset buttons & controls; drag & drop function
More than 1800 icons included – for countless individual designs
Button customization: add texts, backgrounds, icons, effects & sounds
Open function: open applications, documents, folders & websites
Shortcut function: add individual shortcuts to your buttons
Macro manager: assign complex macro sequences; up to 512 commands
Social feeds for Facebook, Twitter, Skype, e-mail, TeamSpeak & RSS
Media player control: play, stop, pause, artist, title & album display
Mute function: separately mute your master, mic & music volume
Volume control for each individual application
CPU: show CPU info & usage
Drives: show drive capacity, open drives
show network usage
Power functions: system lock, log off, shut down, sleep
RAM: show RAM info & usage
Analogue clock in 4 sizes
ROCC’ clock: digital clock with day & date
Big stopwatch & timer
Custom timer buttons: create your own timer buttons or choose one of our presets
Import and export Grids/Controls; share with your friends
Five fast and easy steps to create your PC control center:
1) Go to www.power-grid.roccat.org, create an account and download the pc host software. Users who already have a ROCCAT World account can download the software straight away.
2) Install the host software on your PC.
3) Go to the Play-Store on your phone and download the app.
4) Ensure PC and phone are connected to the same WiFi network.
5) Log-in to your host software on the PC and start the app on your phone, then follow the on-screen instructions and voilà, you are good to go.
Please note that Power-Grid™ is currently compatible with Windows 7 and Windows 8. Find out more about Power-Grid™ here: www.power-grid.roccat.org
ROCCAT user reviews :
Awesome app..and free!!!! Great PC monitor, even if you. are not a gamer this is a great alternative to monitor your system status. Highly reccomended.
Function keys do not work in Battlefield 4 I programmed F1-F8. Nothing happens when I click them.
Not much atm. I could not get it to work. I can’t tell if it’s a PC problem or a app problem but I can’t get the two to connect… So only 2 stars till its fixed.
Perfect Best app I’ve ever used, if only you could customize your pre-set grids
Download ROCCAT :[app]org.roccat.powergrid[/app]
Leave your feedback regarding ROCCAT
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.