The runtastic sportcoach uses the built-in GPS to map your activities and track your progress (distance, time, speed, calories, altitude, pace, etc.). Show your friends how active you are and share your success with them.
* Map your workouts in real-time with built-in GPS and monitor your progress (time, distance, speed, pace, calories, altitude, etc.)
* Personal workout diary and metrics
* Mapping: Detailed live mapping and historic mapping of previous sessions (Google maps)
* Dashboard configuration: Display preferred statistics
* Graphs: Get charts with altitude, pace, speed and heart rate information
* Performance analysis with lap times
* Enjoy your workouts with the integrated music player
* Set goals for time and distance
* Accurate calculation of elevation gain and loss
* Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning and weightlifting workouts
* Monthly and overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration and calories
* Share your success on Facebook and Twitter
You can save all your workouts at www.runtastic.com.
Using the online community you’ll get further analysis, metrics and comparisons to your friends. Additionally, you can choose a training plan and track your body statistics. Share all your workouts easily with the facebook and twitter connect.
Check out the free runtastic app now!
Make sports and fitness even more fun with the brand new runtastic PRO with a lot of new features and benefits!
Runtastic user reviews:
Great app. Buying now.
Thanks for a great app
Accurate. Shows your route on a map. You don’t need an account. Best of all, FREE. Get it!
great app. it didnt force close or freeze or anything while im using it. even after the phone (samsung w i8150) goes on screenlock. the app continued to track my progress. if only i could afford PRO. anyway great for starters… a solid build it seems.
Does everything I need and has never force closed or stoped tracking. Great app.
Love this AP, have tracked 80 miles of jogging with it in the last few weeks. Some nights when I feel like taking the short route home, this AP helps motivate me to push on so I can track my average pace and the parts of my jog where I’m slowest so I can strive to push harder in those places.
I used this app on Blackberry Torch! It is even better on my ATRIX 2! Would definitely recommend Runtastic to Droid users!
This app just plain works. Sometimes it takes a sec to sync the GPS, but after that–no problems.
nice app but most ‘pro’ features are already basic free features in most other apps & you have to buy various apps if you do different sports… many of us run, hike and bike, we should then buy 4 apps while most other apps cover all the sports in one app, and that for free!!! Same for their gold membership, paying 25$ annually for some data that other apps and sites provide for free…. this app is build as a money machine for the developer for some functions that other apps provide for free
So much better than runkeeper. I like that you can swipe thru screens and above all, I can easily post my training results on facebook. Thanks
This app provides accurate distance ,speed I covered. Also the calories lost. When you cover the same route more than once, it shows again. Wonderful app.As I don’t have 3g connection, it’s very useful for me since this app uses GPS.
I love this program! It records distance as well a pace and speed. It even lets you track your pace for each 1 mile increment. Great for an app!
Download Runtastic :
Leave your feedback regarding Runtastic app