“If you are not using [Savored], you are leaving serious money on the table – maybe hundreds of dollars per meal!” Forbes.com
Savored saves you up to 40% off your food and drink at hundreds of great restaurants across the country – your reservations are confirmed instantly, and best of all – they’re free! Use Savored to save with top restaurants in and around Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco and Washington DC. The more you eat and drink, the more you save. Best yet? No coupons!
Savored, an exclusive partner of OpenTable and ZAGAT, helps restaurants fill tables by offering Savored members uncapped discounts to dine at specific times. So whether you’re planning a special evening out or just got the urge for a last minute meal, Savored has great restaurants willing to offer you exclusive discounts.
As Featured in:
• New York Times
• Wall Street Journal
• Fox News
• San Francisco Chronicle
• Business Insider
How it Works:
• Select where and when you want to dine, and Savored presents you with matching restaurants offering discounts to Savored users
• Book your reservation with a click (it’s free)
• Enjoy uncapped savings on your food and drink when you dine!
Features You’ll Love:
• Discover great nearby restaurants
• Filter restaurants based on where and when you want to dine
• Explore restaurants through an interactive map
• Read expert reviews and read Zagat ratings for participating restaurants
• Easily coordinate with your fellow diners while sharing reviews, menus and directions to your meal
• Enjoy a wide range of great restaurants – from neighborhood gems to Michelin-acclaimed winners – in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco and Washington DC.
Have questions for us or want to suggest new app features? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.