Springpad’s smart notebooks make it easy to save, share, and get things done. Use it for yourself, collaborate with others, or create public notebooks to share.
Use it for yourself:
– Save your ideas, notes and tasks, then access them from all your devices.
– Clip recipes and access the ingredients while you’re grocery shopping.
– Collect products you want and receive alerts for when they go on sale.
– Springpad makes it easy to save – snap photos, record audio notes, scan barcodes, save via GPS, and much more…
Collaborate with others:
– Family – Save movies you want to see on date night in a notebook with your spouse.
– Friends – Invite your book club to a notebook to share ideas for next month’s read.
– Co-workers – Collect industry articles or important resources in a notebook with your team at work.
– Receive updates when others comment on the things you save.
Create public notebooks to share:
– Share your collection of the best vegan dessert recipes.
– Make a notebook of recommendations for the best restaurants in your city.
– Build a catalogue of the must-read articles for your industry.
– You can also explore and follow notebooks from other users in the Springpad community.
Whatever you’re saving, Springpad enhances your items with reviews, showtimes, maps, price comparisons, and more! Plus, your data syncs instantly, so you can access it any time on your phone, tablet, and on the web at Springpad.com.
Also available on the web:
– Everything you save is automatically synced to the web and available at Springpad.com.
– Install the Springpad web clipper or browser extension to easily save bookmarks, recipes, products or anything else while you browse the web.
– More about Springpad: hxxp://springpad.com
– Get Support: hxxp://springpad.com/support/android
– Twitter: hxxp://twitter.com/springpad
– Facebook: hxxp://facebook.com/springpad
– Contact us: email@example.com
Springpad user reviews:
The new UI is ugly and less functional compared to the old version. This service has improved slightly since the update, but it’s now where near what it used to be. One thing that is really missing is the ability to assign a default type when adding something to a folder. The old version let me assign a default (note, checklist, task, etc).
Springpad helps me get things done and share/discover with my friends.
Longtime user with dozens of notes… been looking tfor a replacement after the site and the app got a major overhaul that made it too hard to use in the name of being “social” & looking pretty. They’re slowly fixing the mess they made of both the app and the site, but it’s two steps forward & one step back. I keep going back and giving it more chances, but it just doesn’t fit me anymore. Rather than making a great notepad/organizer with sharing (a more powerful alternative to evernote), they’ve decided they want to be a pintrest clone, and that doesn’t interest me.
Love it! A secure, easy way to record & organize notes, lists, ideas, etc.
Everything is OK now. Beats all orher notes apps. Love it.
App 4.0 includes a redesign and new navigation, including:
Easier Access to Content
– New Springs section shows what you and people you follow have added.
– Springs no longer have to be placed into a notebook until you’re ready.
– View your notebooks and the notebooks you follow on one screen.
– New Search quickly surfaces what you need, right when you need it.
– Stability and performance improvements
– 4.0.1: fixed issues with Cyrillic fonts & Froyo
Leave your feedback regarding Springpad
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.