Free Android Apps, Android Games, Android Apps, Android Wallpapers, Android Widgets, Android Themes, Download Android Apps, App
SuperBeam allows you to share big files between devices easily and quickly, without the hassle of setting up manual connections or waiting for slow bluetooth transfers. SuperBeam utilizes NFC to initiate the connection, then transfers your files using WiFi.
No more worries about sharing big files and videos. With SuperBeam you can share multiple files (or an entire photo album) at once, with a single touch.
Simply, connect both devices (sender and receiver) to the same WiFi network, choose your files from gallery (or file manager), share using SuperBeam and hold devices back to back. Touch to SuperBeam and that’s it!
No WiFi network nearby? Not a problem! SuperBeam can setup a WiFi hotspot connection to transfer files (If your device supports it). This will make your sharing experience seamless wherever you are!
You can always change the color themes from settings and choose between dark or light. All app screens will use the corresponding theme.
All transmitted files are stored under “/sdcard/SuperBeam” directory. Don’t worry about duplicate files, SuperBeam will automatically add unique numbers to duplicate file names.
• Enable NFC and Android Beam in sender and receiver.
• Install SuperBeam on both devices (you’ll be redirected to Play Store automatically if SuperBeam is not installed on the receiver).
• Connect both devices to the same WiFi network. Or enable direct mode from options menu.
• Browse your files using file manager (or from your gallery), select files/images/videos, tap share and choose SuperBeam.
• Make sure that the receiving device is unlocked, bring devices closer (back to back) to communicate using NFC.
• Once you see “Touch to beam” quickly tap on the screen.
• SuperBeam will automatically start in the background. You may check the progress in the notification bar.
• After SuperBeam starts, feel free to separate the devices and use them without worrying about file transfer. Just make sure that you keep them within WiFi range.
• You can view detailed progress by tapping on notification. You may also cancel the transfer from this screen.
• After completion, tap on the notification on the receiving device to display a list of received files. You may tap on file name to open.
• SuperBeam will notify you if an error occurs. Tap on the error notification to display guidelines that will help resolve the issue.
Hotspot mode is not working for me, what should I do?
Hotspot mode is experimental. It is not supported by all devices (for example, Nexus 7). Please consider using any available WiFi network instead.
The transfer rate is very slow, what should I do?
The transfer rate is only limited by your WiFi router’s bandwidth. Try bringing your devices closer to the WiFi router, consider connecting to another router or use hotspot mode.
What about WiFi-direct?
WiFi direct is planned to be included in the next release, however, it still suffers from buggy implementation and requires user approval for each connection, which is not a smooth user experience.
How can I support the development of SuperBeam?
If you get any errors or crashes, please submit the error report or email me with details of the error, and the type of devices you use.
If you find SuperBeam useful and like to support future development, please follow the donate link in SuperBeam settings screen. You may donate whatever amount you see fit. Your kind support is highly appreciated.
SuperBeam user reviews :
Fast and easy to use. Best I have ever come across
It works great in my nexus 4. Now I can transfer big files in seconds. The only bad is not native with android beam works using the function share button
Thanks my friend, I would love to see more apps from you.. Good luck, better share it in xda forum 😉
Download SuperBeam :[app]com.majedev.superbeam[/app]
Leave your feedback regarding SuperBeam
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.