Annoyed by typing errors on touchscreen?
Want to try the new sliding instead of tapping?
Now you have a choice! TouchPal Keyboard , the most innovative and the best keyboard on Android. It’s the Global Champion of GSMA Mobile Innovation Award.
Unique patented technologies:
1. TouchPal Curve – the first predictive sliding in the world. Pause in the middle of sliding to get long words predicted.
2. Intelligent next-word prediction. It may save up to 80% keystrokes.
3. Magic mistyping correction on Full QWERTY layout. Blind typing is no longer a dream!
4. Mixed language input allows auto language detection. No need to switch languages.
5. Innovation of T+ dual-letter layout. Bigger keys than QWERTY.
– Multi-lingual support (download language packs after installation)
– Voice input (Android 2.2+)
– Outstanding dictionary with online update
– Import contact list to your user dictionary
– Backup/restore user dictionary in SD card
– Slide down on keys to quickly input number and symbols
– Fantastic sliding experience
After installation, choose “TouchPal Keyboard” in the “Setting” => “Local & text”; then long press in any input field and select “Input Method” -> “TouchPal Keyboard”.
It will NOT expire. It has NO Ads. Yes, it’s 100% free! We may charge the additional language packs and advanced versions in the future. But this version is free. If you like it and like it to be free, don’t forget to rate it!
Free license is only for personal use. If you are a device manufacturer and want to preload TouchPal Keyboard, please contact us for licensing terms.
To be elgible for a free upgrade to our future paid apps (language packs or PRO/Tablet version), fan us on Facebook (search “TouchPal”) and follow us on Twitter @TouchPal.
Q: When I Curve a word, how can I modify the prediction?
A: Double tap on the word, or tap the word and select “Touch to reselect”.
Q: When I upgrade to 4.8, how come my language packs are not working?
A: Pls uninstall the old language packs and then download the new language packs from TouchPal Settings-> Languages.
Q: Why does it need Internet/voice/contact access?
A: It will check updates and download language packs. It does have speech recognition (for some models). And it will import contact names into the dictionary (in some languages).
If you’d like to help us improve your local language, or if you’d like to help us add a new language, don’t forget to contact us at email@example.com, with the email subject “[your language] volunteer”. Thanks!
We sincerely recommend you another TouchPal product: TouchPal Dialer. TouchPal Dialer helps you find contacts and make calls easily and quickly.
Follow us on Twitter: @TouchPal
Fan us on Facebook: Search “TouchPal”
TouchPal Keyboard user reviews:
I just switched from the Samsung Epic 4G to the Galaxy S3 and was getting very frustrated with their so-called Swype. I am much happier after finding this. I only wish there were more symbols on the main keypad…there is the entire “a-l” row with nothing, that could be filled with stuff like, # & @ ” ; *. Just a suggestion. Either way, much better than factory & LOVE it.
Download TouchPal Keyboard :
Leave your feedback regarding TouchPal Keyboard