Travel Search Engine

[App] Travel Search Engine

Travel Search EngineRanked as the #1 ” Travel Search Engine ” by

In 2013 rate comparisons on, consistently beat the largest travel sites in the world.

On February 23 2013, we brought the powerful search tools of our website to a convenient travel app for you.

This 2013 app is a true ” Travel Search Engine ” that allows you to instantly search 100’s of different travel sites for the lowest rates. The results? A proven track record of providing the lowest rates in travel.

In one 2013 rate comparison, beat on 91% of searches (82 out of 90) while matching them on the remaining 9%.

In another rate comparison in 2013, we topped on 72 of 90 searches, matched them on 13 out of 90, while posted the lower rate on only 5 out of 90 searches. Please see links below for the complete report of these rate comparisons.

Best Features Include:
– Largest Inventory of Hotels – This gives you more room options then any other travel booking sites or apps.
– Great Rates – consistently posts the lowest rates of any travel site or app.
– Fast & Effective – 1 click & instantly search 100s of different travel sites for the lowest rate.
– “Total Cost” – Users love this feature. We instantly posts your total cost for a hotel. You do not have to click or enter information to see the “Total Cost” including “Taxes and Fees”. Have you run into this headache at other travel sites and apps? We know you have and we have eliminated this problem.

Our website at and our handy travel app makes shopping for travel deals much more time efficient especially when shopping on a mobile device.
HOW IT WORKS? We allow you to instantly search travel sites such as,,,,,,, Skoosh,,,, as well as,100s of other travel sites including many hotel sites such as Marriot & airlines such as jetBlue.

THE BENEFITS? We will save time and money for you. Eliminate the wasted time of bouncing from one travel site to the next. Or one travel app to the next. Search them all with just 1 click.

THE RESULTS? It’s fast, it’s effective, and its proven to work. Our “Travel Search Engine” consistently beats the largest travel sites on price. To see the full report of the 2013 rate comparisons visit:

1) hzzp://
2) hzzp://

Our travel app deserves some real estate on your mobile device! Keep it wherever you go and use it to quickly find the lowest rates in travel.

TAKE OUR CHALLENGE: Are you currently using another travel booking app? We encourage you to simply compare our “Travel Search Engine” on our website or app right now to your current provider. You’ll see a clear advantage when using our service.

(Note: When comparing be sure to compare the TOTAL COST that you find instantly on our app and website with the TOTAL COST on other sites and travel apps).

IMPORTANT: We are not just a travel app. Visit our website and use it!

Visit our site at: hzzp://
Our Facebook page: hzzp://
BEFORE YOU GO….Check our screenshots, download our app today, and bookmark our site at

Thank you!

Travel Search Engine user reviews :

If low rates is what you want than this is for you. I ran some tests. This gives much better rates than A lot of things to like. Easy navigation. Many booking options. Posts the total rate immediately. Nice mobile search functions and display. But the #1 reason to grab this app is the money you can save when booking travel.

I already use the site at Works as advertised. With 1 click you can search 100s of sites. Doing this makes it very easy to find which travel site has the best rate for your dates and destination. It does save time and it delivers the lowest rates in travel. Now the app is here which makes it even easier on my mobile. App is easy to navigate, search, & research your travel. Best of all it may be the only booking app or site that shows the total cost up front on every hotel.

Video :

Donwload Travel Search Engine :


, , , , , , ,

Leave your feedback regarding Travel Search Engine

Get more android apps/games/updates

Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.

Thank you for subscribing.

Something went wrong.

Leave a Reply

Human Verification: In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Get more android apps/games/updates
in your inbox

Subscribe to our mailing list and get more apps, games and updates to your email inbox.

Thank you for subscribing.

Something went wrong.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.