VPlayer 1.x is the next generation of VPlayer, which brings experimental HW accelerated decoding and rendering to HD MKV/AVI/MOV/FLV/TS/M4V/3GP for most Android devices.
Access your NAS/Wifi/UPnP/DLNA/DVR/Dropbox/Facebook/Gmail videos from VPlayer seamlessly!!!
Play Youtube videos and Vimeo videos directly in VPlayer!
This is a free trial for 7 days with full features. Please buy ‘VPlayer Unlocker’ to continue use VPlayer.
VPlayer is a HW accelerated Media player for android. It use HW video decoder at various containers and audio codecs combination.
Dual Core/High end devices ( Sensation , Galaxy S/S2 , Nexus-S ) can play 720p even 1080p MKV/AVI/MOV/FLV/TS/M4V/3GP.
VPlayer drains less bettery than SW based players such as MX Video Player, MoboPlayer.
ICS devices can play 1080p files with full HW accelerations, Honeycomb tablets can play 720p MKV with Full HW accelerations.
If you use MIUI, CM7 or unofficial ROMs that can not play MKV/FLV/MOV/AVI using default player, VPlayer is the best solution.
– HW : MPEG-4,H.264,H.263
– SW : MPEG-4,H.264,RMVB,XVID,MS MPEG-4,VP6,H.263,MPEG-1,MPEG-2
– Mutitle audtio tracks support
– (Advanced) SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass), SAMI(.smi), SubViewer(.sub), Subrip(.srt), MicroDVD(.sub), MPL2(.txt)
– MKV subtitle extraction supported
– Unicode/Multibyte charset supported.
– Mutiple subtitle tracks support
– Increased subtitle readability with thicker border and shadow around text.
– HTTP Live Streaming with multiple bitrate
* ICS devices, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus S
* Honeycomb tables(TF101,GT10.1,Iconia500) : 720p High@4.1 ( no weighted prediction )
* Samsung Galaxy S2 : 1080p H.264 firstname.lastname@example.org/MPEG-4,1080i AVCHD MTS
* Samsung Nexus S, Galaxy S and variants : 720p H.264 High@5.1
* Samsung Galaxy Tab(7′) : 1080p H.264 High@5.1. 1080i have interlace artifacts.
* Samsung Galaxy Note : 1080p H.264 High@5.1
* HTC Desire HD,ThunderBolt : 720p High@3.1/4.0(some Level 4.0 file have shutter problem)
* HTC Desire and QSD8250 baesd devices : 720p H.264 High@3.
* HTC Evo 3D : 720p High@5.1/1080p High@5.1(some 1080p files have shuttering)
* Dell Streak,Venue : 720p H.264 High@3.1
* HTC wildfire: video capability depends on your firmware.
* Moto Atrix: 720p High@5.1
* Xiao mi: 720p High@4.1
More devices are supporting…
* Video capability depends on your devices HW video decodes’ capability.
* Some devices(Moto Defy, Galaxy S/Tab) need gingerbread update.
* Tegra 2 based devices : H.264 High@4.1 ( no weighted prediction )
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv3 and its source can be downloaded from our site.
READ_LOGS: for feedback
INTERNET: streaming support
READ_PHONE_STATE: stop playback when calling
WAKE_LOCK: keep screen up
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: rename or delete file
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: change audio effects
VPlayer is the best video player for Android.
After last update, it consumes lots of space on the phone flash. Being installed on SD card on my Nexus One, it now uses 8.5Mb – 1.7Mb app and 6.8Mb data. Maybe, codec stored on the flash now? Please, move all that possible to the SD card – phone flash is very limited on devices like N1.
Great player and has so far been able to play everything that I have thrown at it. However, the audio lags behind the video if you are listening over a bluetooth headset.
I love this to much,cause make me easy to watch my movies without convert to MP4. I not give you at 5 star because I don’t under stand why it rotate when I change my Tap?
Oh man, just love it. It might continually take screenshots, all you have to do is disable it from the menu.
This is so far the only app that supports .avi using hardware decoding on my gnex, that’s great! But a few things may can be improved like full screen? I know there are aspect ratios to choose but none fits my screen fully, 2ndly, when i press home button and go back to app, the playing screen just shows black screen with sound…. need to restart movie to get it running again. I still love ur h/w decoding gambateh. BTW a little reminder, open settings and tick h/w decoding if videos lag ^^ it might help
Fantastic player for options and codec support, but nearly every video I have played vplayer stops after about every 20minutes, no Force Close, or even restart at last played, have to fast forward to the bit I was up to for another 20 minutes viewing! Will be trying to find an alternative that has the same codec support.
Download VPlayer :[app]me.abitno.vplayer.t[/app]
Leave your feedback regarding VPlayer app
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.