[App] WeMo Beta for Galaxy S III
As announced at CES 2013, Belkin will be releasing a fully functional WeMo App for Android 4.0 and higher devices this Summer.
WeMo App is an early Beta version, specifically tested on the Samsung Galaxy SIII. Although all 4.0 and higher devices can download the app, stability and performance can’t be guaranteed.
• WeMo device control via Wi-Fi and 3G/4G networks (remote access)
• Setup, custom icons and names
• Local firmware updates
• IFTTT integration
• English language only
• WeMo rules (in the meantime you can use IFTTT or an iOS device to set rules)
• In-App Support content
• Remote firmware updates
• Resuming the App from background after changing networks causes App to Crash
• Poor signal strength of Android device can cause the app to crash
• Local Discovery doesn’t always show all WeMo devices
• Fast switching of Tabs can cause App to crash
Unfortunately we can’t guarantee we will be able to fix problems reported in the short term, but we will use all feedback to improve and guide the development of our Summer release candidate. You can give us feedback in the following ways;
• Fill in the survey that will automatically popup after a few days of usage.
• ‘Report a Problem’ found in the ‘Tell Us What You Think’ option in the ‘More’ tab.
For the most up-to-date support information, please check out our WeMo Android community at hzzps://getsatisfaction.com/belkinandroidbeta
No telephone support is offered during this Beta.
WeMo user reviews :
I love it
Basic functionality worked on my Nexus 4. Will rate higher when I can install and use the app on my Nexus 7.
good for me I like it
Download WeMo :
Leave your feedback regarding WeMo