Winbox for Android : This is a simple Router OS management application that strives to replicate the features of the Winbox application that comes with Router OS devices.
Please note that it connects to the API port. API uses port 8728 and is disabled by default. To enable API use the following command in the terminal:
/ip service enable api
Please note Winbox for Android app is still in development. Not all functionality will work yet.
Winbox for Android Current Features:
* Save/Edit login credentials for multiple routers
* Import backup WBX File (from your windows winbox)
* See interface list, traffic
* Enable / Disable Interfaces
* See Wireless Interface Details, CCQ, Rates, MAC, Settings
* Scan for Wireless Networks
* Add/Remove/Edit IP
* Display/Edit IPv4 Routes
* Reboot Router
* File Manager (List, Delete)
* Backup RB
* DNS – View settings, cache, static
* Firewall – Display settings, edit some basic NAT stuff
* Display System Log (still in dev)
PRO VERSION RELEASED. This free version will be limited and Ad supported.
PRO ONLY FEATURES:
* Store unlimited RB login details
* See hotspot settings
* Run / Edit scripts
Please let me know what functionality you would like implemented next?
Next Dev list:
* Better Scanning Tool (Wireless Scan)
* Queue management tool
* Torch on interfaces
Winbox for Android user reviews:
bravoo man very like and flexbility for isp and i use mush this tools so good man and on the route please edit in first row an colums. i like you tools
It is great apps, but for ppp it displays only interfaces. What about pppoe servers and secrets? Are you planing to implement this?
to work you MUST open your winbox via windows then from the left menu select (IP)=>( services) and then enable api service. Unfortunately this soft doesn’t have all capabilities of windows version of winbox.
Very useful tool. One point is really needed – ping utility, we use it quite often.
Download Winbox for Android:
Leave your feedback regarding Winbox for Android
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.