Join millions of other users!
YouMail is more powerful and more fun that any Android visual voicemail that might come with your phone. And it’s FREE.
This the newest version of the original YouMail that had between 500k and 1 million downloads, a 4+ rating from 8,692 people, and 2,568 reviews!
– Scroll and play voice messages on any device: Android phone, Android tablet, computer, or e-mail account.
– Visual caller ID: see caller photos, name, and city and state, even when they’re not in your address book – whether they left a message or just hung up.
– Smart greetings: wow callers, automatically greeting them by name, or with a pre-recorded greeting from the YouMail greetings community.
– Caller ditching: unwanted callers are sent to voicemail automatically, where they hear “this number is out of service” and can’t leave a message!
– Easy contact backup and sync with facebook: access your contacts on any device.
– High Quality Human-edited voicemail to text transcription: save time by simply reading your voicemail within the app or by e-mail, without ever having to listen to it (free trial).
– Major US Carriers supported (including AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint). Sorry, doesn’t work with pre-paid plans, such as T-mobile Flex-Pay, Simple Mobile, Family Mobile, and Virgin Mobile, and for most Metro PCS and Cricket users.
– Requires you to forward your unanswered calls to YouMail.
-High Quality Human edited voicemail-to-text transcription requires a subscription after the free trial is over, but YouMail Visual Voicemail Plus is still free to use, if you do not buy a transcription plan.
– By using YouMail you agree to the YouMail terms of service: hxxp://youmail.com/termsofuse.html
YouMail user reviews:
The newest version keeps telling me my login info is incorrect when I know it is & works perfectly fine on the website…tried uninstalling & reinstalling still doesn’t work….really getting tired of updates breaking the application.
I gave it 4 stars because it’s normally awesome, but after the last update it the app won’t connect to YouMail and asks for login info. Verizon Galaxy Nexus running CM9
This is a great tool for someone who goes through allot of phone calls or uses there phone as a business phone .. quick and essential
Love the custom greetings. Have most of my family on the “Number’s been disconnected” one. Hoping that’ll get them to stop complaining about me ignoring their calls if they just think my phone got cut off.
I would have said 4 Stars prior to the update. Now this app does not allow me to connect to YouMail (it goes in its little circle pattern for hours) and when it does it asks for login info. . I have a Sprint Galaxy II Android phone. I have missed so many voicemail calls that it is not funny. I will be installing this app if this issue is not solved within days. I have to log into YouMail Mobile in order to retrieve my calls. PLEASE FIX!!!!!
Download YouMail :
Leave your feedback regarding YouMail app