IMUSIC is one of the largest music and audio streaming platforms, giving you access to millions of tracks.
Get personal recommendations with your Individual Music Assistant Interface, listen to songs, create your very own playlists, co-create a playlist with your friends, enjoy our easy to use interactive player and share the music with friends.
Follow your favorite artists, be the first to listen to new releases, stay tuned to world premieres, explore the world of retro and trendy playlists, find music best fit to your mood, and enjoy.
There is a special offer for Viva-MTS subscribers.While listening to music with “IMUSIC” application, the MBs of the Internet package provided within the “X”, “Y”, “Z” and “START” tariff plans, are not consumed, in case the subscriber is logged in to one’s “IMUSIC” account and has active packages within his or her tariff plan.
Discover the variety of Radio channels 24/7 with IMUSIC. Choose one of the radios and explore the world of music by mood.
IMUSIC – Take your music with you wherever you go, listen to your favorite songs right from any device.
Discover the world of music
Create a profile, follow your friends, find out what music they’re listening
Create your very own playlists
Co-Create a playlist with your friends
Be the first to listen to new releases
Discover favorite songs of Celebrities
Listen to playlists created by famous brands and companies
Upload a song yourself
Get suggested tracks based on your preferences
Find any song or artist quickly and easily
Discover Individual Music Assistant Interface, your personal assistant
Listen to Radio featuring 6 stations according to your taste
Discover very own Radio Channels of famous brands and companies
IMUSIC user reviews :
This app is great. But you won’t find any artist is one down fall but there are no ads. Something I find odd is the repetitive artists when you search and some songs in albums are repetitive for example you see a song titled “gosh” in album A you will see it in album B as well, another thing is when you listen to albums shuffle off repeat que on it sets itself to a different mode and plays some unknown artists similar to play related music on Spotify but you can’t turn it off. No paid version.
- We are really sorry for the trouble and we appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. We will look into this further!
Good but can you add the All music of the world this app don’t have thr all song like exemple Rihanna Beautiful people
- Dear user, thanks so much for your feedback, we truly appreciate your opinion. Please, let us know more about the musicians you would like to see on the platform via firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks again.
Aww man. I just started transferring my music (about 500 songs so far) from Amazon’s horrible app to you guys, thinking that I found a safe place to store and play my music. If I create a playlist with 200 songs, the app doesn’t allow me to play more than 100. After the 100th song it goes right back to number one. Now i gotta find another place to go.
- We are really sorry for the trouble and we appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. We would like to let you no that our playlists allow adding up to 500 songs. Please, try again and let us know if you are still experiencing issues via email@example.com. Hope the issue will be resolved!
The previous version was better. Bring back the option skipping music with swipiing. Update: Thanks for comment I have already done it.
- Dear Sergey, we have preserved the previous version of skipping music with swiping, you can still use it, change the interface from the settings and return to the interactive player option! If you still have difficulties, just let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at our FB page, we will send you a detailed tutorial! UPD. Thanks so much
Hello from Lebanon. Can you please add the album: “There’s Nothing But Space, Man” by Sam Ryder please please. Keep the good work
- Thank you for downloading our app. Currently, this option is unavailable. Please write to us at email@example.com in case you have any other questions!
This WAS one of the best apps for music, but for the past month it plays for 5min and then just stops. You have to go back and press play if you want it to start again and then again after another 5min it stops again. Very Very frustrating…
- Dear Hamid Reza Irani, we are letting all of our listeners know that the app has bee updated, please check out the new version! Let us know if you still experience any issues, Thanks for the feedback!
Good app for music. But i hope they have a download option to play offline kinda little i dont like the new interface coz they cannot move the length of songs. I hope target edition will be included.
- Dear user, thanks so much for the feedback, we truly appreciate it. We would like to let you know that the length of the songs can be moved, see the details here fb.watch/6sGPJpjamT/. Let us know if we can somehow be helpful with another issue. Thanks again.
Contact developer :
Leave your feedback regarding IMUSIC