Neatly is developed upon tremendously efficient engine to perfectly customize timelines based on your social preferences and interests to make important comes first.
Neatly is comprehensively supplied with a list of features that makes you feeling convenient toward the application where you can reach your aspiration level. The more you used Neatly, the more Neatly’s engine learns your social preferences and act much mature.
What does Neatly do?
Customize your timeline
– Have the similar updates into separate single timelines.
– Weed out the irrelevant topics and updates aside.
Maximize your social productivity
– Select the users you are feeling only attached to.
– Filter out each topic according to list of users.
– Get important hashtags and sources closer to you.
– Get more info about any twitter user through extended profile view.
Put spammers aside
– Mute the annoying users on your following list.
– Mute the sources and hashtags that teases you.
Visualize your preferences and interests
– Set a particular color any user to indicate his/her updates.
– Assign a color for important users for later-check.
Spot on the detailed views
– Check any tweet through a detailed view of location and media preview.
– Enjoy a friendly threaded direct messages.
– Compose more than one tweep in a single message.
Swipe to call an action
– Click double and triple to make a customized action.
– Swipe left and right to enjoy the usbility.
– Attach a tweet, conversation, topic and an image and compose it to an email.
Eventually, let’s give Neatly a try and enjoy the awesomeness together.
Neatly user reviews :
I bought the Falcon Pro. That’s my main twitter app I use. I know it’s new, but I think it’ll be good in the future.
What a clever piece of Twitter kit. Good luck with this. Early days, but runs beautifully.
This application has access to the following:
Download Neatly :
Leave your feedback regarding Neatly
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.