[App] Pudding Camera
★★★ Pudding Camera : No.1 free photo app! Selected by Mashable!★★★
★What’s New in Pudding Camera v2.0★
– Timer feature included for Motion 2×2, Motion x3, Motion x4, Triplex
– New, exclusive Triplex camera added
– Easy and simple instant sharing to Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr
– Gallery: Send email or delete multiple pictures at once
– Share your Pudding Camera photos to our new app, “Pudding.to”
★Creating masterpiece with your smart phone, Pudding Camera★
Carrying around a heavy camera is a little too much. But don’t give up wanting to take beautiful pictures in simple ways. With Pudding Camera, you can create a masterpiece using your smart phone, possibly even better than your DSLR camera!
* Camera: Reenacted the angle of view for actual cameras
Basic, Snap, Panorama, Fantasy ,Motion 2×2, Motion x4, Fish-eye, Triplex
* Film: Custom-designed filtered effects that add sensible feelings to your photos
Basic, Vintage Brown, Vintage Blue, Vignetting, Dazzle, Mono, Noir, Vivid
* Exposure Settings available (-2.0~+2.0)
* Grid Feature
* Self-portrait Mode
* Mirror image option available on Front camera mode
* Supports various resolution sizes (Small: 472px, Medium: 700px, Large: 1280px, Maximum)
* Photos ordered by date in Gallery
* Easy, instant sharing via Pudding.to, Facebook, Twitter, Tumbler, and your email
* Language Support: English, Korean, Japanese
** Auto-saving onto pudding.kr will NOT be supported anymore
– If you have any problems using the app, please feel free to contact mobile customer center (app settings > help/customer center)
Pudding Camera user reviews:
Everything is great except picture resolution settings. ‘Maximum’ setting is inadequate and leaves pictures pixelated on HTC one x
This app used to take pics as big as 1280…..all of a sudden, it won’t take anything bigger than 640. I even restarted my phone and tried reinstalling the app, and it’s still not fixed! What gives?
I love taking pictures with this camera because of all the variety. Usually, I like taking pictures with the stock camera on my phone, and editing later, but I must admit, the film filters on the fly are changing my mind. I especially like the Noir and Vivid Filters, as they add an artistic touch to any photo with no hassle. I haven’t run into any problems with the app, with the front camera or otherwise. However, I’m only giving four stars as unlike some other camera applications, there is no option to change the save directory. Add that in, and I’ll never use another camera. Cheers!
Download Pudding Camera:
Leave your feedback regarding Pudding Camera
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.