[App] Spiceworks Mobile HD
Take your IT network, tickets and users with you wherever you go! With Spiceworks Mobile HD , Spiceworks users have the info they need to do their IT jobs – at their fingertips. See devices, work tickets, access user info, read IT discussions, learn about new trends, and more.
Used by over 2 million IT pros worldwide, Spiceworks free IT management app & online community simplifies “everything IT” about the IT workday. From network inventory, monitoring and mapping, to help desk, vendor ratings and reviews, and more…Spiceworks delivers everything an IT pro needs to get their daily grind done. All for free!
Spiceworks Mobile HD for IT Pros.
VIEW YOUR NETWORK INVENTORY & ISSUES
– See a timeline of recent inventory-related activities
– Browse all the hardware & software on your network
– Identify potential issues with your network assets
– Open tickets for assets that need attention
RUN YOUR HELP DESK & TEND TO YOUR TICKETS
– See and respond to all of your trouble tickets
– Create new tickets, close and re-open existing ones
– Add and edit ticket descriptions and details
– Assign tickets and set priorities, due dates & more
GET A FULL PICTURE OF YOUR END-USERS
– See a timeline of recent user-related activities
– Quickly get contact info for your end users
– View and update important user details (Active Directory)
DISCUSS IT TOPICS WITH FELLOW IT PROS
– See the day’s most popular IT discussions
– Talk-shop with and get advice from other IT pros
– Track the IT topics you care about most
Get Started in Two Easy Steps:
1) Get the latest version of Spiceworks’ desktop app: hxxp://spiceworks.com/
2) Come on back here and install Spiceworks Mobile HD for Android Tablet…
..and you’ll be off-and-running and able to take your network, tickets, IT community and users with you!
Are you an Android Phone user too? If so, please check out our Spiceworks Mobile app also in the Google Play Marketplace.
Spiceworks Mobile HD user reviews:
The interface is nice, but the app itself is slow and seems to force close a lot. This is on a Nexus 7 running JB. Would be nice if there was a way to edit manual devices from the app, too.
I love the new app and am very happy to see it released shortly after the iOS version as we use both in our department. Interface is great but it is quite slow compared to the speed of the non-HD version. Keep working on it. It is a great start. Acer Iconia A500 with ICS
The functionality seems okay as a starting point, but performance is very slow. Hoping for some speed improvements in the future.
Download Spiceworks Mobile HD :
Leave your feedback regarding Spiceworks Mobile HD
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.