[App] WeVideo Camera
Get better footage – from more sources – faster. Invite your friends and create amazing multi-camera productions. The WeVideo Camera is here!
Get started and experience the power of WE.
How it works:
WeVideo Camera automatically uploads images and videos to your WeVideo project immediately after capture, making them available for editing on the fly. Groups of people can use the app to collaborate on filming and uploading media to a shared media pool (WeVideo project), and to store files safely in the cloud.
WeVideo eliminates the barriers of cost and complexity of collaborative video publishing with a powerful video platform in the cloud. To learn more about WeVideo, please visit www.wevideo.com
– Easily shoot and share footage to your WeVideo account.
– Invite friends (contributors) by email and WeVideo user names.
– Save storage space in your account by trimming video clips before uploading.
– Add comments to media
– Upload audio, images and video files from your phone gallery
– Create new WeVideo project within the app
Known issues related to the Beta version:
– Only mp4 files can be trimmed before upload. Working on adding new formats (3gp)
– Previewing is not working on all mobile phones / resolutions; Samsung Galaxy Note and Samsung Galaxy S2 videos must be shot in 720p in order to preview. Working on making preview work on all devices and resolutions
Features under work (future release):
– Battery improvements (idle mode)
– Improved preview quality and trimming speed
– Improved project / media clips management
– Improved notifications
WeVideo Camera user reviews:
Makes it so easy to upload videos and images to the cloud while I am shooting. And also to collaborate with family, friends and colleagues at events With all the files ready uploaded any of us can start editing right away!
Great app, recommended to everyone
Download WeVideo Camera:
Leave your feedback regarding WeVideo Camera
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.