[App] Calorie Counter
Calorie Counter is the essential app to simply find nutritional info for the food you eat and easily keep track of your meals, exercise and weight.
Calorie Counter is simple to use and has all the cool tools to help you succeed:
– A food diary to plan and keep track of what you’re eating.
– An exercise diary to record all the calories you burn.
– A barcode scanner and manual barcode input
– A quick pick to find calorie and nutrition info for your favorite foods, brands and restaurants.
– A diet calendar to see your calories consumed and burned.
– A weight tracker.
– A journal to record your progress.
– Recipes and meal ideas
You can also sync your account online to access your info anywhere, any time.
We hope you’ll love Calorie Counter. We are constantly working to improve the app so there’s plenty more goodies to come ;)
Calorie Counter user reviews:
I tried using this for five days and I had so many problems giving me just a black screen and I couldn’t do anything. Fix it and I’d definitely use the app.
UPDATE: Update on 7-24-2012 seems to have brought it back the way it was on the Galaxy Tab. Thank you. I would recommend not updating or installing until a fix comes out. The update on 7/20/2012 broke the software. The fonts on the Galaxy Tab became so large they were cut off and you couldn’t read them. Accessing the application from the widget caused it to hang.
Download Calorie Counter :
Leave your feedback regarding Calorie Counter
Get more android apps/games/updates
Subscribe to our mailing list and get new android apps / games and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.