[App] Kaspersky Endpoint Security
Protects Android phones and tablets used for work
IMPORTANT: This app is for business users only and needs IT Admin permission to access. Looking for FREE security for your PERSONAL mobile devices? Search for ‘Kaspersky Internet Security for Android’.
Our mobile device security for business users also contains management features designed to make life easier for your IT Administrator, keeping you, your mobile device and the business and personal data it holds safe, wherever you may be.
Downloading and installing this onto the mobile device you use for work app (scroll down for download instructions) means it will be secured by:
Anti-malware protection supported by cloud-assisted intelligence – detects and neutralizes threats on your phone or tablet using anti-virus databases and the Kaspersky Security Network cloud service. Protects your mobile device against threats, viruses, and other malicious applications in real time —automatically blocking malware and more
Background scan — conducts scheduled checks of the device to identify new viruses, adware, Trojans and malicious tools heading your way
Find My Phone —if your phone or tablet is lost or stolen, you or your administrator can
lock and locate it
make the device send out an alarm.
Anti-Theft — protects your personal as well as corporate information, including messages, photos and videos, from thieves, by wiping it from your device
Anti-Phishing — keeps your financial information secure when you shop & bank online
Web protection — blocks dangerous links that can be used by criminals to harm your device and data
App Control – checks the apps installed on a mobile device. Allows administrator to create a lists of allowed, blocked, mandatory, and recommended apps according to the corporate security requirements.
Password Protection – protects against unauthorized access to your device, with a screen unlock password
Compliance Control – automatically ensures your mobile device is fully compliant with your corporate security requirements
How you install this app depends on which Kaspersky business product your organization has purchased. You should either:
1. Install the app using the invitation link you’ve received via the Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud console or the Kaspersky Security Center (KSC)
2) Install via Google Play, entering the connection settings provided by your system administrator (the IP address and server connection port).
3) Deploy the app via a 3rd-party EMM console (e.g. VMWare AirWatch) to provide MTD for managed devices.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission and Accessibility services.
Accessibility is used for the following purposes:
Check websites and apps in Kaspersky Security Network
Lock the device in case of theft
Block the camera when restricted by the administrator
Kaspersky Endpoint Security user reviews :
How/where to change “Anti-Theft” -> “Text when locked”? Those are currently locked for editing on the endpoint, and the security profile for Android is missing any related settings.
- Into a KSC policy: Anti-Theft, Lock options, Text when locked. In case you have something you concern about, let us know by visiting the Kaspersky CompanyAccount companyaccount.kaspersky.com/. We are working for you.
i use it on pc so i know what this product is capable of doing for me. to feel safe, on the internet then I would like to pay for the security the product gives me on all my platforms.
Im a big fan of Kaspersky but if you have an app .. like bitdefender control center .. to manage and control my devices in my mobile that will be a big help.. I’m waiting for your response..
So far so good but it wants me to toggle of the remove permissions switch and it’s not there for some reason. Don’t know what to do to make the issue advisory go away or why the switch isn’t there.
- Thank you for feedback provided. In case you have something you concern about, let us know by visiting the Kaspersky CompanyAccount companyaccount.kaspersky.com/. We are working for you.
I liked it but it was trying to make me contact the administrator and wanted support number and email and info on the administrator I don’t understand why? Missing some people had a great experience and others in it in the comments
- This product is designated for business-managed devices. To use all our available features on your personal device, please consider Kaspersky Mobile Antivirus: AppLock & Web Security instead: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kms.free&hl=en&gl=US
Previously I tried this app with KES On-prim solutio and it was a total disaster but now I have tried it with KES Cloud plus and it works like a charm.
Contact developer :
Leave your feedback regarding Kaspersky Endpoint Security