Brand New RealPlayer Mobile! It’s a big release!
Reduce eye strain and enjoy better videos with Dark Mode
Speed up or slow down the video you’re watching
Use Keychain for easy login
Access folders as you would on your PC
Select multiple files at once
Sync downloads between your phone and your PC and vice versa.
Save videos on your phone to your computer seamlessly. Or transfer those downloaded videos on your PC to your phone in one click.
RealPlayer Mobile is a fantastic media player, downloader, and streamer for all video lovers, and continues to be the must-have companion for PC users of RealPlayer!
Cast any video from your phone to the big screen with Chromecast or AirPlay.
Access your RealPlayer PC library from anywhere with secure remote access.
Stream videos from your PC or RealPlayer Cloud.
Sync videos to watch them offline when on the road.
Back-up your videos to the RealPlayer Cloud, and access them from any device.
To get started simply sign-in with the same credentials on your device and PC, and you are on your way!
RealPlayer mobile offers in-app subscription options to stream off-device content, get 25GB cloud storage, simultaneous and unlimited speed PC downloads from thousands of sites, remote access, library duplicate removal, DVD burning and more. Subscription prices vary from $4.99 to $2.99 per month and can be canceled at any time.
Now available in English, Spanish, Japanese, French, German and Chinese!
Have feedback? Or feature suggestions? Ping us at realplayermobile[at]realnetworks.com. We care about all submissions.
RealPlayer user reviews :
The casting works well, which is what I was looking for. What let’s this app down is the interface for the directory structure. It presents a wall of videos/folders, much like samsung gallery. Unfortunately these thumbnails aren’t big enough to see the full file/directory name, which makes it hard to find particular videos out of a series. The file system needs work to make finding files easier, and the option to browse the phone directory structure would be nice.
- Hi Phil, we’ve forwarded your feedback to our developers. Thank you for taking out the time to send us your suggestions!
I have enjoyed RealPlayer on my PC for many years. I tried the app on my phone a few years ago with disappointing results, thought I’d try it again today. My issue is, why can’t I browse on my phone through the app to select a music or video file or make a Playlist like I can on my PC? Or like I can on many other media apps? Removing the app, again.
- Hi Daniel, we do have a Search function in the app. When you open the app, you will see the Search option (magnifying glass icon) on the top right corner of the app before the 3 lines. If you are having trouble using it, please send us an email at realplayermobile[at]realnetworks.com so one of our engineers can help resolve it for you.
Needs more improvement. No changing of orientation of video to landscape to portrait. Also, this doesnt play music from your phone. Library of your videos are not sorted out by folder, only by date. So the menu gets long and clutter, if you have a lot of videos. If these changes were added, easy 5 stars.
- Hi Dan, the app currently works with videos only. We have forwarded your feedback to the appropriate team. Your insights and opinions will help us in our ongoing efforts to enhance our products and services.
Videos was failing to download kept getting failed to download. Now the videos are not doing anything, The video goes into queue. Then it stays in the preparing mode and never download. For a paid subscriber this is frustrating….Getting better but still needs work….
- Hi Robert, we fixed this issue. Please try now.
Nostalgia is why I’m here. Ur development team should be aware that many platforms and devices blocked download of Realplayer for a long time. I didn’t know u were still around. Luckily I download your app. I’ll create an account, but I’m not really interested in using this product until u get realaudio back. U were THE best music player EVER. Nothing has EVER compared. It’s insufferable that you have no audioplayer now 3* until fixed
- Hi Ward, thank you for your kind words. RealPlayer for PC includes audio playback but the mobile version doesn’t support audio at this time. It is in the roadmap of the product.
I’ve been using Real Player for years for the video download feature and CD and DVD burning features. I want to upgrade but wanted to know if the upgrade can restore my Blue Ray disk burning capabilities. I lost those drivers when I upgraded to Windows 10.
App apparently does not register itself in the android OS as a video player, so it’s not in the “Open with…” menu that my file browser app pops up when I long-press the filename of video files. This prevents it from playing video files stored in shared folders on my local area network. Also, can’t play .avi videos (divx codec).
- Hi Brother, Thanks for the review. Can you send email to realplayermobile[at]realnetworks.com with this issue? We can update you once this has been addressed.
Contact developer :
Leave your feedback regarding RealPlayer