[Game] Chuggington – The Chuggineers
Ride the rails in an exciting new Chuggington adventure for preschool kids!
We Are The Chuggineers is the follow-up to the best-selling ‘Chug Patrol: Ready to Rescue’ storybook app from StoryToys. Based on the special Chuggington TV episode called ‘Chuggineers: Ready to Build’, this action-packed story includes dynamic, multi-level games, positive reinforcement and rewards, video clips, and fun interactions with the characters.
Danger looms as the Chuggineers build a bridge for the new high-speed link to Tootington — but eagle-eyed Brewster saves the day! Throughout the adventure, your child can play interactive games featuring brand new characters from Chuggington:
Track Challenge – Lay track with Zack!
The Big Dig – Tunnel deep into a mountain with Tyne!
Ring Rescue – Chase a runaway tunnel ring with Brewster and Cormac!
Tunnel Racer – Avoid obstacles and help Payce do her fastest tunnel run ever!
The official storybook app of the Chuggington ‘Chuggineers: Ready to Build’ extended episode
Stars the newest Chuggers – Zack, Tyne, Fletch, Cormac & Payce
17 pages of exciting story, animation and illustrations
7 video clips from the Chuggington TV show
4 immersive 3D games (fun for the whole family!)
Positive reinforcement for reading and playing along
Win one of four stars when each game is completed: blue, green, red and gold.
Read to me, Read it Myself and Autoplay modes with highlighted text
Play again and again!
Winner of the BolognaRagazzi Digital Award, 2015
11 Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Awards
2 iLounge awards for best kids’ app
2 Mom’s Choice gold awards
Mom’s Choice Silver award
Shortlist nominations for the FutureBook Digital Innovation Award
Best Kids’ App Ever winner
Longlisted for the DBW Publishing innovation award
8 Tech With Kids Best Pick App Awards
Chuggington user reviews :
I don’t know if it something with my phone but it doesn’t own load but I played this before and it’s great
- Sorry you’re having difficulty with the app. Could you please email us at support[at]touchpress.com explaining the problem and we’ll do our best to help you resolve it. Thanks!
The game is interesting.
- Hi there you seem to enjoy our app. That’s great! Why not leave us a 5 star rating? Thanks!
Preschool Of The Chuggineers I Love Them
- Thanks so much! We’re thrilled you’re enjoying! Your review made everyone here so happy that we’re dancing on top of our desks! To show our appreciation, here’s a shower of
To sho2 how my little man is really cool app that you can read and on what channel can even complete one level I don’t even know if you would like it or not you should at least make it so the first book is the first game is free each first level is free so that way they can try each one so that we know if they like it or not now I just have to uninstall it and I fear that if he likes it he’s going and are you going to charge me for each and every one of the books or is it it’s too bad because amongst kindergarteners
Saying no internet connection but there is one
- Please ensure you’ve updated to the latest OS, then delete the app, switch off your device for a minute and clear the cache and data of the Google Play store app and the download manager. You’ll find instructions here: bit.ly/1L_j. If it still isn’t working please email support[at]storytoys.com & we’ll look into it further for you. The StoryToys Team
I Like The Chuggington We Are The Chuggineers Because It Is A Awesome Game To Play
Finally working :) thanks!
- Hi Jagoda, There should be an update available soon that will fix this issue. If you would prefer a refund please contact support[at]storytoys.com. Thanks for your patience and apologies for the inconvenience.
Contact developer :
Leave your feedback regarding Chuggington