[App] Daily Haloha – Self Reflection
Daily Haloha is a simple daily routine to help you feel a little more connected to yourself and the rest of humanity.
It starts with one thought-provoking fill-in-the-blank daily question for the community. Just fill in the blanks with “you.” Then see how the rest of the world responds! It’s a chance to be inspired, uplifted and encourage positive thinking. Self reflection can be fun…and social!
There’s no judgment here. It’s all anonymous. And everyone belongs. Just a chance to come together for a shared human moment of self reflection and insight.
“An app that offers a place to reflect and connect, without the possibility of judgment or anger.” – Mindful Technology
“…inspires you to think more deeply each day about a simple, but profound topic; and helps you feel more connected to your fellow humans around the world.” – Center for Compassionate Leadership
WHAT’S A HALOHA?
A Haloha is a simple, thought-provoking question that gives us an opportunity for daily reflection, positivity and self awareness.
Here are a few examples :
If I had the courage, I would ____________________________
If my body could talk, it would tell me ___________________
You would never guess by looking at me that ___________
I want to be remembered for ____________________________
My theme song should be _______________________________
HOW IT WORKS
1. Daily Haloha starts with you
Take a moment for yourself, each day, to consider the question. A mindful routine of self reflection.
Remember, you only answer the day’s Haloha question once, so make it count! A Haloha is a chance to truly be yourself and share thoughts honestly, because Halohas are anonymous and free of judgment. Once you fill in the blanks, select a Mood color that best fits your Haloha. And then you’re ready to offer your personal Haloha to the rest of the world!
2. Pay it forward
When you send your Haloha, it’s randomly and anonymously delivered to another person somewhere in the world – and instantly you’ll get a Haloha back from another thoughtful and curious person. You can even see where in the world that Haloha came from. Then you can select a Response sticker to let the sender know they were heard!
Be a part of the bigger picture
All the Halohas from the day are posted on the Haloha Wall so you can see what the world is thinking and feeling about the day’s question. You’ll feel uplifted, and not alone. You can save any Haloha to your Scrapbook to build self-awareness and personal insight. Remember to check the countdown clock to see when a new daily question will be available!
This simple daily routine provides a moment of self-reflection and positive connection to fuel and nourish your day. We love sharing thoughts with curious minds and compassionate hearts all over the world and would love you to join us!
CONNECT WITH US – WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Help: Email us at help[at]dailyhaloha.com
Questions/suggestions: Email us at info[at]dailyhaloha.com
Community Guidelines: www.dailyhaloha.com/community-guidelines
Daily Haloha user reviews :
This is great. I like the idea and design of the app, but it’s performance isn’t that good. It feels like the App waits for a network request for each click. Maybe implement some kind of optimistic ui?
- Haloha! We’re so happy to hear you like the idea and design of the app, and we’re sorry to hear that it’s not performing well for you. We will make sure the development team receives your feedback and suggestion. Thank you for joining us and have a wonderful day!
wonderful app:)! it is a pity we cannot continue conversations with all those wonderful people..:( or at least, I would like to know their names
- Well, aren’t you wonderful? Thank you for joining our wonderful community :) We keep the app anonymous so that everyone can reflect and share freely. But we too feel the urge to reach out sometimes! We may develop this feature in the future, in a way that keep everyone comfortable. Have a fantastic day!
I would like to be able to explain myself to others when they don’t understand my point. To have a brief conversation with others would be nice. Overall nice app.
- We’re so glad that you’re enjoying the app, and appreciate your feedback. I understand the impulse to engage in more conversation – I feel it too sometimes! We might enable limited dialog in the future, but we are careful about this because being able to feel safe and free from judgment is so important in the app. Thanks for your perspective!
I absolutely love this app. Filling in a question every day about yourself is actually really entertaining and to only get positive responses from others from all over the world, is heartwarming. Although it isn’t the most featurepacked app you will see, it’s enough and very userfriendly. However I would’ve liked to see the animations to be a bit faster and the buttons to see the wall and your own scrapbook is not really reachable and small. Still a beautiful positive environment!
- Haloha! Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! We’re thrilled to hear you’re loving the app, and your suggestions are great. We are already working on some of these things to stay tuned! If you are interested in providing more feedback, please reach out to help[at]dailyhaloha.com. We’d love to hear from you! Have a great day.
Contact developer :
Leave your feedback regarding Daily Haloha